simon's cat

Old October 18th 14, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default simon's cat

I am a big fan of Simon's cat so i have ordered a full size plush replica of the cat. It comes from Italy so it wll take some tme to get to me. I wonder if Tiger and Sweetie Pie will have any reaction to it.
Old October 18th 14, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:35:20 AM UTC-5, Mike Mayers wrote:
I am a big fan of Simon's cat so i have ordered a full size plush replica of the cat. It comes from Italy so it wll take some tme to get to me. I wonder if Tiger and Sweetie Pie will have any reaction to it.

Sounds like it could be a goos resting spot for them. And they'll like the box. Toci
Old October 21st 14, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

I am looking for suggestions about a name for my plush replica of simons cat. Simon has four cats that he bases his ideas from. For any of you who don't know about him he can be found on youtube.
Old October 21st 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/20/2014 7:43 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
I am looking for suggestions about a name for my plush replica of simons cat. Simon has four cats that he bases his ideas from. For any of you who don't know about him he can be found on youtube.

What I see on youtube about Simon's Cat is a cute little line drawing.
I don't know about his actual cats.

What does your plush replica look like? Does it suggest any breed?

Jill
Old October 21st 14, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

The plush replica looks like the line drawing - probably a short hair white cat with attitude.
Old October 21st 14, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

On Monday, October 20, 2014 8:18:33 PM UTC-5, Mike Mayers wrote:
The plush replica looks like the line drawing - probably a short hair white cat with attitude.

Snowball. Toci
Old October 21st 14, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/21/2014 12:56 AM, toci wrote:
On Monday, October 20, 2014 8:18:33 PM UTC-5, Mike Mayers wrote:
The plush replica looks like the line drawing - probably a short hair white cat with attitude.

Snowball. Toci

Perfect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwfuhGweTtw

Jill
Old October 21st 14, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:35:20 AM UTC-4, Mike Mayers wrote:
I am a big fan of Simon's cat so i have ordered a full size plush replica of the cat. It comes from Italy so it wll take some tme to get to me. I wonder if Tiger and Sweetie Pie will have any reaction to it.

I got one of those ages ago. The shipping would have been horrendous, but then I emailed and asked them to send an unstuffed one to me. (I'm a seamstress and could stuff him myself!). They did, and now he resides in my sewing room, aka the living room.

Jane