Concatulationz Unka Dan!

Old March 2nd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Concatulationz Unka Dan!

Pssst, kittiez!

A liddle mowsie told me dat Unka Dan gottid a noo toona place, far
away in Eye-Oh_Wah, and will be mofink soon wif his kitty fambly.

So joyne me kittiez in wishing da Highland Kittiez and Unka Dan and
Anti Nancy awl of da bestest!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/2/2007 3:42:28 PM
Old March 2nd 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:44:20 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Pssst, kittiez!

A liddle mowsie told me dat Unka Dan gottid a noo toona place, far
away in Eye-Oh_Wah, and will be mofink soon wif his kitty fambly.

So joyne me kittiez in wishing da Highland Kittiez and Unka Dan and
Anti Nancy awl of da bestest!

Thank you, Mme. Anaïs. We're all looking forward to the move, and it ought
to be an exciting new experience for all of us.

Dan

Speak fur yurself, hoomin. I'z like mine back yard. Youz bedder get me a
good back yard.

Harri
Old March 3rd 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Harri don be afrad of moffing. You iz special Kitty to yourown hoomans anna
dey wil tak gudgud care of yourownself. Moffin iz scary butta sinz dey luv
yourownself, itta be ok.
news

Old March 3rd 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Pssst, kittiez!

A liddle mowsie told me dat Unka Dan gottid a noo toona place, far
away in Eye-Oh_Wah, and will be mofink soon wif his kitty fambly.

So joyne me kittiez in wishing da Highland Kittiez and Unka Dan and
Anti Nancy awl of da bestest!

Here's to a safe moof and that you'se all get settled and used tu da new
place. Of korse you know to stay in do IN fur a while till you get the
feel uv it I mean till da new place feelz like home. Yes, ov korse you
know dat, but it'z sew important fur kitties wen dey is moofin.

--
Regards, Fred
Old March 3rd 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Harri, don's yew wurry 'bout moofin. We'ze dun it a few times. Kin
be scarey to be sumplace new, but then, all yor stuff shows up an' all
da smells are rite, so yew gets all yor home and safe stuff, but wif
sum new plases tu luk at.

We;ze were a bit scared at ower new loft last spring, but it iz nize
now dat we figured owt whut stayres is for, and lerned tu throw things
offa dem.

Wen Meowmie had de Prime Meezers, dey moofed LOTS and Mr. Lenny and
Ms. Lucy just knew it were all OK cuz dey had Meowmie. Yew's rilly
lucky tu haf yor Paw and Meowma. Dere are sum *hisspit* *slash*
rottin! humins owt dere hoo moove away and DON'T take thayre kitties
along. DAT wud be alot wurse dan moofin, if'n yor humin slaves moofed
wifout ya!

It'll be a venture, and hey, yor a RoadCat, rite? yew kin tell us all
abowt it.

Blue, moofin manager

Old March 5th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:29:03 -0800, FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

Harri, don's yew wurry 'bout moofin. We'ze dun it a few times. Kin
be scarey to be sumplace new, but then, all yor stuff shows up an' all
da smells are rite, so yew gets all yor home and safe stuff, but wif
sum new plases tu luk at.

Da only prollem so far is dat da hoomins letted someone steal mine couch.
I waz doing guard dooty in da back yard when mine Unka Pat comed over.
When I goed back in da howse, mine couch was gone! I sleep on da couch at
night, and I sit on da back of da couch to look out da winders, and I use
da couch to get on the kitty shelf to give Paw nose-bumps when him goes
fru da front door. But now itz gone! I'z not to sure 'bout trusting mine
hoomins if dey letted mine couch get stoled.

We;ze were a bit scared at ower new loft last spring, but it iz nize now
dat we figured owt whut stayres is for, and lerned tu throw things offa
dem.

Paw says dat we gets to hab stairs in our new place. I'z neber seen stairs
before, but dey sounds kind of fun. We'll see.

It'll be a venture, and hey, yor a RoadCat, rite? yew kin tell us all
abowt it.

Yes, dat part will be funfun. And Paw says we'll even stop at some of mine
faforite kitty-walk places on da way. I'll like dat!

But dey better get me anudder couch. Soon.

Harri

Old March 6th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Six cats and 2 hoomanz cheer for unka Dan... concatulationz, OEJ fur her
howze... itz tootoo kule you iz gettin a gud job you likez, tiger
.. .

Old March 6th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine original hoomanz leafed me I knowz yourz willz takez gud care of
yourself, Tiger
ps.com...

Old March 6th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:05:41 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

mine original hoomanz leafed me I knowz yourz willz takez gud care of
yourself, Tiger

Yep, I'z not worried bout dat part. Mine brofur Sammy waz left by his
first hoomins, and sisfur Tabitha was leaved behind by her hoomins, and
mine hoomins getted all mad 'bout dat. I know dey will take all of usses.
I'z just hopin dat dey gets me a gudgud yard to play in.

An since Sammy says dat dey haz big fat robin-birdies back dere, mine
hoomins better get me a yard with lots of big fat robin-birdies.

Harri

unka serg Stormmee Cat community 2 February 8th 07 03:05 PM
Unka Dan! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 1 February 24th 06 12:52 AM
Good Unka Ping Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 10 December 29th 05 12:45 PM
Concatulationz! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 3 August 9th 05 04:01 AM
Purrs fur Unka Dan Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 14 June 14th 05 04:36 PM