Gudbye furry frendz

Old May 14th 07, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Default Gudbye furry frendz

Diz iz gudbye tew all mine furry frendz an hoominz onna lizt, RPCC an such
placez....
I am juss tew tyred tew fite ennymore.
Meowmie haz dun hur furrybestist tew feed mineownself an stick mee like a
pinchushon wiff waddermonsters evefurry nite.
Fud iz juss no gud ennymore an I iz tew tyred tew git all thuh way tew thuh
lidder box sew....
Meowmie an Paw are gunna take mee tew TED tewmorrow an hep mee on my way tew
thuh bridge.
Eefun tho I dint git tew pozt much, I dew wunt tew fank alla kittiez an
hoominz who purred and purrayed fur mineownself.
S.S. aka Dr. Kitty wuz furry nice tew bee dere wen I needed him.
Meowmie sez shee is gunna git mee wrapped up inna towel an sleep wiff mee
wun more time befurr my trip in thuh morning...

Wishing all uff yew lotz uff luv, scritches, yummy foodz, fresh, cool
wadder, hugz (iffen yew like dem), nip, partiez an alla fun yew can haff
wile yew are still heer onna earf,

Mocha Diane Shibley Batson (aka "Pretty Kitty") thuh blue eyed,
Siamese/Tuxedo sweetie cat

Old May 14th 07, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we willz all purr fur yourown journi anna fur your hoomanz ta heal so dey
kan remfur da gud timez, Tiger fur hiz howze

Old May 14th 07, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On May 14, 3:31 pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:
[...]

Oh, Pretty Mocha Diane Kitty, I will purr fur you anna Meowmie, who is
leekin on mine furz, will set a special candle to light your way to da
bridge and send healin energy to yourze fambly. Boogie da HarpurrCat
anna BG, anna Junior will be waitin to greet youz. Boogie is da big
black anna white, long haired Tuxie playin Irish danse mewsik onna
harp, BG anna Junior iz Meezers.

May Bast bless anna keep all yourz fambly anna soothe their hurtin
harts as you go with her to da bridge.

MuShu anna hiz Meowmie

Old May 14th 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleopatra Silvercat

On 2007-05-14 01:31:37 -0500, "Batson Cats" said:

Diz iz gudbye tew all mine furry frendz an hoominz onna lizt, RPCC an such
placez....
I am juss tew tyred tew fite ennymore.

Pretty Kitty, we are all very, very sad to hear this. We know that you
will be much happier, will be strong and healthy and vigorous again
once you get to the Rainbox Bridge, but we know how much this hurts the
humans and kitties that you leave behind.

All of us here are purring for you, so that your journey may be
peaceful. And for your humans, that their hearts my heal. We'll miss
you.

When you get to the Rainbow Bridge, please say "Hi" to DD, my adopted sisfur.

Cleo

Old May 14th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I wishez yourownself RAINBOWS AND WARM BREEZES when you getz to da bridge.
Say hello to myown human who is dere with Sandoodle what used to be an old
D*G. A big hug to your humans who it sounds like love you and were loved by
you, in this life, that about all we can ask for.

Old May 14th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Batson Cats wrote:
[...]

Oh Pretty Kitty, AKA Mocha Diane wunt it feel uh reeleef nottid tu be stuk
an nottid tu be tyrt enny moor, but tu romp an play at Rainbow Bridge wiff
awlla yur frendz?

Yu hadda gudgud lyfe an wuz lufft sooosooo mutsh.
Gudbye firru frend. Say hello tu Dyna Mo/Mite ;`

--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 14th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Mon, 14 May 2007 06:31:37 +0000, Batson Cats wrote:

[...]

"...Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
MLB

Old May 15th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

mlbriggs wrote:

[...]

More purrrz frum usses and have a gudgud night and tell yor meowmie to not
let you get tuu hot inna towel. Yu shud be comfortable sew yu can rest
easy, but I suppose she knows this. Happy memories.

With deepest caring,
Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards, Fred
Remove FFFf from my address to reply.
Old May 15th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 14 May 2007 06:31:37 GMT, Batson Cats's nimble, little paws
typed:

[...]

We iz sorry to heer ov dis and wishes you da bestest fur yur jurnee,
and send warm heelink purrs fur yur hooman...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/14/2007 8:37:24 PM