Sympathy

Old March 24th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sympathy

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
I think it's called Chlorhexidine or some other species of alphabet soup. A
rinse by any other name is still revolting.

I think that's probably Peridex - which is Chlorhexidine Gluconate. The
one I have is a 0.12 % solution but perhaps the one you have is a
stronger solution. Either that or I am jaded from the Whiskey and
Tequila shots I take from time to time which you may not do. Peridex is
tame compared to them. But in any case I hope it gets better for you and
the cats soonest!

In an ironic twist, pouring out my morning dose, Brandy was highly curious
and enjoyed the smell of the offensive blend. Tonight we'll be pulling her
from the topmost shelf of the kitchen cabinets, where her calico pattern
blends nicely with our Indian spices.

And many purrs to you for safe and painless dentistry!

Thank you! I hope it will be as painless as possible. But if it is not
I have Tylenol with Codeine saved up in case I need it later. Depending
on the availability of donor or synthetic bone I might need a surgeon to
take a bone graft from somewhere else in my body for use in my mouth. I
hope it doesn't come to that though.

Rich

Blessed be,
Baha

Old March 26th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yeah, what's with all the mouthwash and toothpaste in what I consider
weird flavors, these days? What's wrong wiht plain ordinary peppermint?

Well, there are some, like me, who hate the taste of peppermint. In fact, I
hate the taste of mint in most things. I'd rather use that nasty orange
gook than the peppermint stuff.

Pam S. who does use that nasty orange gook

Old March 26th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-25 16:31:35 -0800, "Pamela Shirk" said:

Yeah, what's with all the mouthwash and toothpaste in what I consider
weird flavors, these days? What's wrong wiht plain ordinary peppermint?

Well, there are some, like me, who hate the taste of peppermint. In
fact, I hate the taste of mint in most things. I'd rather use that
nasty orange gook than the peppermint stuff.

Pam S. who does use that nasty orange gook

I, too, HATE peppermint. Toothpaste, candycanes, whatever. Yuck.
Spearmint is OK, Wintergreen is good, Cinnamon is excellent, but
peppermint? Gak.

Katrina

Old April 11th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Ah, makes me think about food. Nothing like eating steel wool and
electrical cords.

"Klinger, if you eat that entire Jeep, I'll give you that section 8
you've been wanting"

--
Join the Church of the
First Fulla Bulla

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message
Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
I got worse than that the liquid flavor breath mint drop one drop

on your
tongue and you swear someone just drop a frayed power cord in your

mouth

Kind of like putting the little metal things on top a nine-volt
battery on
your tongue, I think.

Blessed be,
Baha

My theory on Listerine original is that it works by making your
tastebuds gang up on the plaque and evict it. It is probably the

most
[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Joyce