Writing purrs

Old April 11th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default breaking up purrs - was writing purrs

Glad we can speak some of the same language. It sure is easier when
you have some TV shows in common.

"Not too much... I'm praying, later"

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Singh" wrote in message
An excellent description!

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Were you talking about Mulcahy "putting in a fix"?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Singh" wrote in message
Wow! That worked fast! Hope all goes to the good now!

Blessed be,
Baha

Sandra wrote:

Son came back this pm with ex? girlfriend - all very happy, so I

assumed

Old April 11th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Writing purrs (purr for a burger at Fud's)

Did that. Got the machine, twice. I've been talking to everyone's
answering machine, today.

Tuesday we have a church project, helping load a truck. Wed, dental
cleaning and the piano lesson got rescheduled. Maybe Thurs, or Friday.
Saturday is a temple trip. Or maybe Sunday after church.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Singh" wrote in message
I can't find your &$%*# number. So call us!

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Sounds like it's time to go out for a burger at Fudruckers.

Old April 11th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Writing purrs

I'll do what I can. Remember, like Radar found out. Simplistically
yours....

Personally, I don't think you need to write fiction. Just your life
experiences. Thinking about the woman throwing herself on the car and
screaming about cockroaches is enough to get me giggling.

"The model yacht race at the cesspool was cancelled right after
breakfast, due to a sudden undertow"

--
Join the Church of the
First Fulla Bulla

"Singh" wrote in message
I've been busting my onions with writing projects for quite a while.
It
is my dream above dreams to be a full time writer, to be able to leave
the Job of Evil and spend my time researching and typing, sell the
movie
rights, find a nice fat actress to play The Heroine Who Secretly Looks
Like Me. (I was thinking of Kirstie Alley, but now that she's pimped
herself out to Jenny Craig it wouldn't be very realistic!) But I'm
going
on a tangent!

Can you all spare a few creativity purrs up to Buffalo?

I'm working on two projects. One is about a person who has serious
issues with religion after a disabling accident. I now find I have to
research orthopaedic conditions and Catholicism side by side, and with
my day job it's daunting. My other, which some of you have heard
about,
is the autobiography of Friedrich Amadeus van Beethoven Singh, as told
to yours truly. This is the one that I want to do to solely and
specifically benefit certain no-kill cat shelters with whom Louie and
work, and it's hitting close to home. The first draft has covered
domestic abuse (of human people, not cat people) and the crossing over
the Rainbow Bridge. If a purr can heal body and spirit (as these
postings show every day!) then why not a frustrating writing block
that's making me wail and gnash my teeth? Help!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old April 11th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Are there babes at Upchuckers?

--
Join the Church of the
First Fulla Bulla

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Sounds like it's time to go out for a burger at Fudruckers. Maybe you

Old April 11th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Writing purrs: thank's y'all

It's a good thing to know that a person has people cheering for them and
giving a virtual pompom-shake. Thank you all for the encouragement. At this
time, I need it more than anything.

Blessed be,
Baha

"Colonel Potter, SIR! Corporal Klinger; Section 8 from head to toe. I'm
wearing a Warner bra. I play with dolls. My last wish is to be buried in my
mother's wedding gown. I'm NUTS!!! I should be out!"

"...Horse-hocky!"

Why, WHY can't I DO this kind of thing?!

Old April 11th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Well, more people than you know. Cause a lot of folks read and send
good purrs, but don't post to the board to tell you about it.

Glad you were able to make it upstairs to the cave. Is it warm enough
to run the AC in the window?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Singh" wrote in message
It's a good thing to know that a person has people cheering for them
and
giving a virtual pompom-shake. Thank you all for the encouragement. At
this
time, I need it more than anything.

Blessed be,
Baha

"Colonel Potter, SIR! Corporal Klinger; Section 8 from head to toe.
I'm
wearing a Warner bra. I play with dolls. My last wish is to be buried
in my
mother's wedding gown. I'm NUTS!!! I should be out!"

"...Horse-hocky!"

Why, WHY can't I DO this kind of thing?!

Purrs for Mom, Please CatNipped Cat anecdotes 20 January 25th 06 08:40 AM
Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM