Boyfriend gets the rat

Old July 30th 05, 12:44 AM
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend gets the rat

Boyfriend likes to join me every morning when I feed the chickens, to "help"
me. Suddenly there was a little skirmish near one of the huts. Then BF took
off up the path towards the house and I could tell he had caught something
and had it in his mouth.

He took it into the kitchen to show me. A young rat. He didn't want to eat
it, just to show off about it. I praised him to the skies and put the rat
in the trash bin. Yay, BF the rat catcher! What a great brave cat! g

Tweed
it was a very small baby one but please don't mention that..

Old July 30th 05, 01:09 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:44:32 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

Boyfriend likes to join me every morning when I feed the chickens, to "help"
me. Suddenly there was a little skirmish near one of the huts. Then BF took
off up the path towards the house and I could tell he had caught something
and had it in his mouth.

He took it into the kitchen to show me. A young rat. He didn't want to eat
it, just to show off about it. I praised him to the skies and put the rat
in the trash bin. Yay, BF the rat catcher! What a great brave cat! g

Tweed
it was a very small baby one but please don't mention that..

Boyfriend, I never fail to be impressed with your sterling character.
What a little gentlecat you are.

Theresa
Old July 30th 05, 02:31 AM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfriend likes to join me every morning when I feed the chickens, to
"help" me. Suddenly there was a little skirmish near one of the
huts. Then BF took off up the path towards the house and I could tell
he had caught something and had it in his mouth.

He took it into the kitchen to show me. A young rat. He didn't want
to eat it, just to show off about it. I praised him to the skies and
put the rat in the trash bin. Yay, BF the rat catcher! What a great
brave cat! g
Tweed
it was a very small baby one but please don't mention that..

Hooray for my boyfriend, Boyfriend!! He surely is a good hunter to catches
dat rat all by hisself! I is furry prowd of him!

Purrs and nose kissies

Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)

Old July 30th 05, 07:52 AM
Alison

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
Boyfriend likes to join me every morning when I feed the chickens,

to "help"
me. Suddenly there was a little skirmish near one of the huts. Then

BF took
off up the path towards the house and I could tell he had caught

something
and had it in his mouth.

He took it into the kitchen to show me. A young rat. He didn't

want to eat
it, just to show off about it. I praised him to the skies and put

the rat
in the trash bin. Yay, BF the rat catcher! What a great brave cat!

Tweed
it was a very small baby one but please don't mention that...

He's a brave boy There's a battery hen rescue on a Rescue forum
that rehomes ex battery hens. They make good pets and can happily live
in a suburban garden.
I did think about having a pair but decided not to in the end .
Alison

Old July 30th 05, 11:57 AM
Adrian

Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfriend likes to join me every morning when I feed the chickens, to
"help" me. Suddenly there was a little skirmish near one of the
huts. Then BF took off up the path towards the house and I could tell
he had caught something and had it in his mouth.

He took it into the kitchen to show me. A young rat. He didn't want
to eat it, just to show off about it. I praised him to the skies and
put the rat in the trash bin. Yay, BF the rat catcher! What a great
brave cat! g

Tweed
it was a very small baby one but please don't mention that..

Well done Boyfie. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 30th 05, 08:51 PM
Christina Websell

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfriend likes to join me every morning when I feed the chickens, to
"help" me. Suddenly there was a little skirmish near one of the
huts. Then BF took off up the path towards the house and I could tell
he had caught something and had it in his mouth.

He took it into the kitchen to show me. A young rat. He didn't want
to eat it, just to show off about it. I praised him to the skies and
put the rat in the trash bin. Yay, BF the rat catcher! What a great
brave cat! g
Tweed
it was a very small baby one but please don't mention that..

Hooray for my boyfriend, Boyfriend!! He surely is a good hunter to
catches dat rat all by hisself! I is furry prowd of him!

Purrs and nose kissies

Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)

Mimi, it was a big rat. We fort and I got him subdued pretty quickly. He
was about 8 inches long, body and tail combined.

(Meowmies note: It was a rat about 4 or 5 weeks old. Body around 4 inches.
Interesting my Appenzeller chickens seem to have killed one from the same
litter. Very dead in their run today.) Some cockerels will kill mice.
These young rats are only a little bigger.

Nope dat not rite. Dey are huge and scary and I brave enuff to catch dem
when dey little, stop dem getting into big ones wiv the big scary brown
teef.

Boyfriend
the very brave ratcatcher

Old August 3rd 05, 12:06 PM