Is Flippy still doing the cat funnies mailing list?

Old April 6th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Is Flippy still doing the cat funnies mailing list?

I haven't received a funny from her since mid-February! I miss them...
Old April 6th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in message
I haven't received a funny from her since mid-February! I miss them...

She's still doing them, I'm getting them, but sometimes I think they stop if
they accidentally end up in a junk mailbox and marked as spam. Have you
checked your spam filters?

Love

Jeanette

Old April 6th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jeanette wrote:
Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in message
I haven't received a funny from her since mid-February! I miss
them...

She's still doing them, I'm getting them, but sometimes I think they
stop if they accidentally end up in a junk mailbox and marked as
spam. Have you checked your spam filters?

Love

Jeanette

IT could be that - your server weeding out "spam" (or what they *think* is
spam), or when Flippy's server went down a month or so ago (or did she
change servers? I can't remember, or maybe it was when she was on
vacation???), they lost some of the email addresses for the subscribers.
I've been getting it religiously every day, except when the server was
down - and we got notification that the emails would be suspended for XX
number of days.

I would try re-subscribing, if you haven't already.

Old April 6th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Jeanette wrote:
[...]

I found a subscribe link and just tried it... lets see if this works.
The last message I had from her was on the 10th Feb saying 'you are
subscribed to the list, to stay subscribed do nothing'... and that was
it! of course since then i've got a new computer and reformatted it
twice and my isp's started being moronic about some of my mail...
Old April 10th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Singh wrote:
What is the link? I can't seem to remember.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/

is the main page

Old April 10th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Reminds me, I've got a whole bunch of funnies on my computer.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Singh" wrote in message
I haven't gotten one! Flippy! Funny stuff!!! PLEASE!!! I'm half-mental
and need
chuckles right now!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old April 11th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cat+humor+

Q: What do you get when a cat is perfectly well behaved, and lives in
a house with two adults and four kids?

A: We don't know, it's never been done.

"AND D-GS RUNNING AROUND THE COMPOUND AND GETTING RUN OVER BY
TRUCKS!!!!"

--
Join the Church of the
First Fulla Bulla