Multiple purr needs

Old April 10th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Multiple purr needs

"Howard C. Berkowitz" wrote in message
In article , Christine Burel
wrote:

{{{{{{{{Howard!}}}}}}}}. You need purrs to the 10th power! Will be

sending
mucho purrs from our 4 your way plus please know you have all our good
wishes and moral support. Can we do anything else to help?

An off the wall question, but does anyone have experience in attracting
the attention of a very good technical person with Asperger's Syndrome?
Unfortunately, the person who has to cut the relocation funds loose is
deep in solving a challenging customer problem, and it appears that
asking him to figure out how to do that is one more task than fits in
his focus.

Great guy who was very frank in letting me know about this when we
started working together. Just with some of my own billing that I will
run through the company, it should be possible to cover most or all of
the expense if he puts it on a working credit card or gets a short-term
business loan. As soon as I get moved, I'll be generating even more
work -- I'm doing lots of business development now, without much
compensation but a fair certainty the partnership will work.

Now that is interesting, Howard, as my teenage son has Aspergers, too. Is he
in the same town as you are -- if so, I'd physically go over to his office
and walk him through the steps he needs to take. If not, maybe you can offer
to set up the money transfer details for him and/or volunteer to have his
bank account manager be the gobetween such as
setting up a wire transfer situation between your bank and his? If you can
figure out a way to go through the steps for him and get the details done so
that all he has to do is sign something or be called by a bank for
authorization you may be more successful.

Christine

Old April 11th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

[...]

As of tonight, it's looking much more win-win. My hostess talked to him
at length, got the concerns and issues on the table, and now has taken
over managing the project -- and she is a good project manager. Indeed,
this may evolve into her working with us, in a way that circumvents
some of her disabilities.

We'll see in the next couple of days.