Fudz repurrt frum yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Old July 20th 17, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Fudz repurrt frum yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Having bin resintly told dat I duz not hab kidnee dizeez after awl, Meowmie iz changin myown fudz agin. Dis iz a repurrt on da fudz dat haz bin offered to myownself.

When da dum TED first sed dat I had kidnee dizeez an dat I needed speshul fudz, Meowmie started givvin myownself a oshun fisheez flaver of fudz. Dis wuz a patay, an a furry asseptable fud, an I kudnt tell dat it wuz made for kitteez wif kidnee purroblimz.

After a wile, da manufack... mafact... da kumpanee dat makez dat fud changed da flaver frum oshun fisheez to toona. Meowmie didn't reelize dat dere wuz a change kuz da fud lukked da same (a patay) an da dum TED didn't tell her dat it changed. (Akchooly, da TED didnt know, eether. Did I menshun dat dis TED wuz dum?) Dis fud wuz not az gud, so I didnt eet it az much. I even loozed wate.

Finullee, Meowmie notissed dat da fud labul sed a dufferent flaver. Da TED (dis wuz a difurent wun, not da dum wun) sujestid tryin a difurent flaver. So Meowmie gotted a toona wun dat wuz a stoo insted of patay. Dis wyz a furry soopeerier flaver, so I wuyz happee to hav it an ate lotz. I even finded da wate dat I losted.

Not long after dat, two difurent smarter TEDs sed dat I duznt hav kidnee dizeez after awl!!! So Meowmie getted me a fud fur seenior kitteez. Today she givved it to me fur da firstest time, an I haz to say dat itz furry yummy! I will be happee to be eetin dis noo fud, an I will keep it in stok at Fluffykitz. If ennee elder kitteez wud like to try it, juss stop by da Fluffykitz warehowse. If I isnt dere, juss ask da awtomatid sistim to giv yoo sum.

Rebecca, VC, Sekkaterry of Elder Kitties
Old July 28th 17, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 8:28:07 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Oh Bekky, Yu shur ar uh Gor-May!!!!
Old August 28th 17, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Daisy Chan wanders over to Rebecca and steals a little kibble. With a
wink, she agrees it's good stuff!

Old September 19th 17, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

--

We may gneed to add tu ower menu..."Elder-Kittee-Fuudz" I Kwallify! I am 14, diz Septemfurr... Yummm!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee