Ping Sherry (Again)

Old March 27th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Sherry (Again)

Hey bee-bop baby, how are you doing today? Have you been able to eat and
keep it down? I know that, like me, you can't *afford* to lose any more
weight or you'll turn sideways and disappear on us!

So when to you go for your endoscope (and please let me know what that's
like because I foresee one in my near future)? Are you on a special diet?
Medication (I've heard Reglan works pretty well)? Does everyone chant at
you, "eat, eat, eat" until you want to cram the food down *their* throats??
;

Do you have a support system around you? My "support system" drove a knife
through my heart last night when he asked me to leave my wig on after I got
home from the drug store - such a sensitive man is he! ; But that's OK
because he missed the mark - my daughter had already torn out my heart and
stomped on it earlier that day. But, like I said last night f*ck 'em all,
and I'll live what's left of my life for me - wanna join me in my second
teenage rebellion??!! ;

Seriously, I'm sure there are others here too who'd like to know if you're
doing OK or if you need help with anything.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 27th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

For both of you, an endoscopy is a piece of cake. Provided of
course they don't get any silly ideas of not knocking you out for
the procedure.

The only two parts that bother me at all and getting the IV in (I'm
not an easy stick by any means) and the few seconds after they numb
my throat and before they knock my out. We've solved that one by
putting me out first. When they say you need a ride home and you
need to stay home the rest of the day, they really really mean it.
You most likely will feel great, possibly even ambitious. But its
kind of like sleep walking. You can do foolish things and not
remember them.

It you do end up with much of a sore throat after the procedure,
don't let the same person do another one on you. It isn't
necessary.

Jo

Old March 27th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joani H

On Mar 27, 4:48*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

[...]

Jo- Hide quoted text -

Absolutely what Jo said. Endoscopy a walk in the park, (except for
the IV stick). Colonscopy - well, the actual scope is not bad at all
because they knock you out. The prep on the other hand is not
pleasant at all...but one sure does get, um, "cleansed" LOL.
Depending on your situation, one can have the endoscopy and the
colonscopy done at the same time.

Be careful with long term use of reglan.

Joani

PING Sherry [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 August 4th 08 01:01 AM
Ping SHERRY Pat Cat anecdotes 6 July 9th 07 10:05 PM
Ping: Sherry MaryL Cat anecdotes 0 September 22nd 06 11:15 PM
Ping Sherry Marina Cat anecdotes 5 January 25th 06 11:37 PM
PING: Sherry Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 0 January 12th 05 03:32 AM