I give

Old February 25th 11, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default I give

The thing I have the problem with is when folks change the topic heading and
add to it or do something completely different, would rather they started a
seperate thred but then that may just be me.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Awlzo, az Kitteez, we hab 9 livez, so we kin be doink 9 tingz atta tyme.
Dat kud get catfoozink fur hoominz tho. Juzt put uh fowler negzt tu yur
poztz, if yu kan, an it wyll hewlp yu kno weer yur kitteez ar.
Du stay furr dinner.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
Onli us kittiez kin figure all dis out. Cuz we haf special majikal
powerz. So dont wurry.

Booker

On 2/24/2011 4:31 PM, cshenk wrote:
I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is normal for such events? I do not know
as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

I think my set are about to yawn and go to bed for this first night
after being told most of their friends aren't really with them now and
never were.

Old February 25th 11, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 24, 8:31*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). * Maybe this is normal for such events? *I do not know
as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

I think my set are about to yawn and go to bed for this first night after
being told most of their friends aren't really with them now and never were.

ai mineself gotted in sum twubbl on da furst kruze ai went on cuz ai
wuz wike a fish outa da wadder an had tew abandun ship.
dat wuz a long tym uhgo, butted it stil diifacult tew keep up wif da
kruz.
sew ai wil git mine bitties and we will snuggl up in ar pwushy bed
(menny fangs tew da Granbys cwowdur) an hab a long gnap.
Wuffs, MeOwy
Old February 25th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:
On Feb 24, 8:31 pm, "cshenk" wrote:
I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is normal for such events? I do not know
as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

I think my set are about to yawn and go to bed for this first night after
being told most of their friends aren't really with them now and never were.

ai mineself gotted in sum twubbl on da furst kruze ai went on cuz ai
wuz wike a fish outa da wadder an had tew abandun ship.
dat wuz a long tym uhgo, butted it stil diifacult tew keep up wif da
kruz.
sew ai wil git mine bitties and we will snuggl up in ar pwushy bed
(menny fangs tew da Granbys cwowdur) an hab a long gnap.
Wuffs, MeOwy

Sumkats feelz itz dere luving duti tu sta hom an taks kare ov da olds
folkz. Wot wud dey du wifowt uz? TuTu
Old February 26th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

It's pretty easy to get lost!

Oh well. I just sent Aunti Mabel and Cash off for a post dinner nap. (dogs
aren't very nocturnal).

When they come back, if Pepe and Gigi seem still there and haven't danced, I
think it's time for them to enter center stage and grace the dance floor.
It may happen before that though. Hehhe I'll keep the plan quiet and see
what develops.

"Granby" wrote in message
I have gotten kind of lost too. gramby

Old February 26th 11, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Oh, Auntie Carol, not to worry, and PLEASE don't give up.. the cruise is
still on, and yes, there have been other threads that have been
distracting, and your 4 foot friends are still here and we still love them
'all'.

Not to worry! I gather folks are enjoying be bringing their 4foots into the
fray so we'll have to stick with 'cats can be many places at one time'
ethic. Hence, Daisy-chan gifted Willow who was nearby Lizzie with a
necklace for the night (grin). It was outfit and color matched, perhaps
she'll come back with one for Lizzie too?

Grin, Daisy-chan has a lot of nice jewlrey. Consider it a magic chest or
something.

Now, lizzy B is a tortie right? If her eyes are green, silver and jade. If
eyes are brown, canary tormaline!

Old February 26th 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:31:41 -0500, cshenk's
nimble, little paws typed:

I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is normal for such events? I do not know
as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

Yes, paralell events unfold in the thread
simultaneously, but don't worry about it, it's not
supposed to be a narrative or make sense. And it
usuallyu doesn't.

But we have fun....

And you're doing fine!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/25/2011 9:04:46 PM
Old February 26th 11, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:31:41 -0500, cshenk's
nimble, little paws typed:

I haven't a clue

And I guess that I should add that being
imaginary creatures, they are not bound by the
space-time continuum - or the laws of physics, for
that matter!

I think that you add to the group, so keep on
posting!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/25/2011 9:11:44 PM
Old February 26th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Will in New Haven" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is normal for such events? I do not know
as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

These adBENchors always run around and through and beside everyday
life and we talk about them simultaneously here. Everyone is on the
cruise and doing other things at the same time.Your contributions have
been special and well-received.

Grin, I'll try to keep them interesting! I've been trying to stick to just
the ones mentioned as onboard someplace. If that's not needed, Orion is
gonna enter the scene. Mme Anais will make him special foods from his diet
list (and do a wonderful job) and he'll interact with many but especially
Lizzie Bordon and Daisy-chan (who secretly has the hots for him at the start
but finds he's just a good friend - maybe...dunno. Lets see what my evil
mind crops up!).

I have some really fun ideas for WooToo and da Bear as well! Humm, just
need to know if WooToo is an HC or not and sex. I latched on the name as
being sorta pekinese-ish but haven't used a sex or designation yet because
of that.

Old February 26th 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Storrmmee" wrote

one of the issues we have here is that real life things like the
gordonkittys are dealing with happen, so either we just keep going on our
own, or we sometimes suspend until someone picks it back up, my vote is
keep going, your contributions so far have made it more than interesting
and very refreshing to have new participants... its working really good
for me anyway,

No problem then! I'm using old fashioned skills called 'story boarding' but
knew that it wasn't quite the same. As long as folks are enjoying it, I
will too. I'm plotting posts (grin).

Old February 26th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy[_2_]

I look at rpcc as a role-playing game, where the roles we play are our cats.
It's not quite the same as the "Mouser Tales" I've seen on rpca, where one
person writes significant action for everyone's cats. Don't get me wrong, I
love the Mouser Tales, too, it's just different.

Anti Sandy, hoping she hasn't made it more confusing

"cshenk" wrote in message
I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is normal for such events? I do not know
as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

I think my set are about to yawn and go to bed for this first night after
being told most of their friends aren't really with them now and never
were.

I give up. James Cat health & behaviour 9 February 4th 09 09:18 PM
Just give it a try.. I have to tell someone [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 May 12th 06 03:03 AM
Give this a try... I had to tell you all [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 May 9th 06 10:15 PM
I give up OT Marina Cat anecdotes 19 December 24th 05 10:54 PM
Give this a try ;-) JHBennett Cat anecdotes 15 September 24th 03 07:32 AM