Scarlett will be another tooth shorter

Old March 5th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Scarlett will be another tooth shorter

Last year after Scarlett's checkup she had to have a dental and two teeth
removed. She just had her yearly and now she has to have another tooth
removed tomorrow. This doesn't surprise me since she has a history of
calicivirus and the vet said they usually end up with all teeth removed
eventually. Rhett was supposed to go with her last weekend for his yearly,
but he caught on to me and ran and I never caught him before I had to leave.
We rescheduled him for tomorrow, too, so hopefully I can get him before he
realizes I'm trying to catch him. Poor Scarlett is going to have to endure
being *starved* in the morning when everyone else gets breakfast.

--
Cheryl

Old March 5th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Cheryl"
Last year after Scarlett's checkup she had to have a dental and two teeth
removed. She just had her yearly and now she has to have another tooth
removed tomorrow. This doesn't surprise me since she has a history of
calicivirus and the vet said they usually end up with all teeth removed
eventually. Rhett was supposed to go with her last weekend for his
yearly, but he caught on to me and ran and I never caught him before I had
to leave. We rescheduled him for tomorrow, too, so hopefully I can get him
before he realizes I'm trying to catch him. Poor Scarlett is going to
have to endure being *starved* in the morning when everyone else gets
breakfast.

--
Cheryl

Purrs for Scarlett to be okay. I know what you're going through..Mosey had
to have 3 fangs pulled a few months ago. Give her scritches from me, okay"
Puuuuuuuurs from Mosey for her
Kyla

Old March 5th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Mar 4, 7:35*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
Last year after Scarlett's checkup she had to have a dental and two teeth
removed. *She just had her yearly and now she has to have another tooth
removed tomorrow. *This doesn't surprise me since she has a history of
calicivirus and the vet said they usually end up with all teeth removed
eventually. *Rhett was supposed to go with her last weekend for his yearly,
but he caught on to me and ran and I never caught him before I had to leave.
We rescheduled him for tomorrow, too, so hopefully I can get him before he
realizes I'm trying to catch him. *Poor Scarlett is going to have to endure
being *starved* in the morning when everyone else gets breakfast.

Purrs from our household that she endures this well and takes it out
on her staff.

--
Will in New Haven

Old March 5th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 4, 7:35 pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
Last year after Scarlett's checkup she had to have a dental and two teeth
removed. She just had her yearly and now she has to have another tooth
removed tomorrow. This doesn't surprise me since she has a history of
calicivirus and the vet said they usually end up with all teeth removed
eventually. Rhett was supposed to go with her last weekend for his yearly,
but he caught on to me and ran and I never caught him before I had to
leave.
We rescheduled him for tomorrow, too, so hopefully I can get him before he
realizes I'm trying to catch him. Poor Scarlett is going to have to endure
being *starved* in the morning when everyone else gets breakfast.

Purrs from our household that she endures this well and takes it out
on her staff.

--
Will in New Haven

LOL! No doubt she will. Thank you (and the rest of you RPCA'rs) for the
purrs and good thoughts for Scarlett.

Old March 5th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Cheryl wrote:

Last year after Scarlett's checkup she had to have a dental and two teeth
removed. She just had her yearly and now she has to have another tooth
removed tomorrow. This doesn't surprise me since she has a history of
calicivirus and the vet said they usually end up with all teeth removed
eventually. Rhett was supposed to go with her last weekend for his yearly,
but he caught on to me and ran and I never caught him before I had to leave.
We rescheduled him for tomorrow, too, so hopefully I can get him before he
realizes I'm trying to catch him. Poor Scarlett is going to have to endure
being *starved* in the morning when everyone else gets breakfast.

Purrs for Scarlett's dental. Hope it's uneventful, except for the removal
of a tooth, of course.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 6th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 4, 6:35*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
Last year after Scarlett's checkup she had to have a dental and two teeth
removed. *She just had her yearly and now she has to have another tooth
removed tomorrow. *This doesn't surprise me since she has a history of
calicivirus and the vet said they usually end up with all teeth removed
eventually. *Rhett was supposed to go with her last weekend for his yearly,
but he caught on to me and ran and I never caught him before I had to leave.
We rescheduled him for tomorrow, too, so hopefully I can get him before he
realizes I'm trying to catch him. *Poor Scarlett is going to have to endure
being *starved* in the morning when everyone else gets breakfast.

--
Cheryl

Poor Scarlett. She's not that old! But friends I know whose cats have
had
teeth pulled say their cats weren't bothered too badly by it. Hope
it's the
same for Scarlett.

Sherry
Old March 7th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:35:35 -0500, Cheryl wrote:

Last year after Scarlett's checkup she had to have a dental and two
teeth removed. She just had her yearly and now she has to have another
tooth removed tomorrow. This doesn't surprise me since she has a
history of calicivirus and the vet said they usually end up with all
teeth removed eventually. Rhett was supposed to go with her last
weekend for his yearly, but he caught on to me and ran and I never
caught him before I had to leave. We rescheduled him for tomorrow, too,
so hopefully I can get him before he realizes I'm trying to catch him.
Poor Scarlett is going to have to endure being *starved* in the morning
when everyone else gets breakfast.

I am currently two teeth shorter, having had my two remaining wisdom
teeth removed this morning. I also need to have one of my molars
crowned, which will be done in a couple of weeks once the wisdom teeth
sockets have healed. One of the wisdom teeth was crowded up so close to
the bad molar that there wasn't room to work on the molar.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old March 8th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message

I am currently two teeth shorter, having had my two remaining wisdom
teeth removed this morning. I also need to have one of my molars
crowned, which will be done in a couple of weeks once the wisdom teeth
sockets have healed. One of the wisdom teeth was crowded up so close to
the bad molar that there wasn't room to work on the molar.

I'm sorry for your dental problems too!! I can relate. At age 46 I have
braces now.

Poor Scarlett Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 42 January 19th 05 09:54 PM
Scarlett Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 3 December 24th 04 11:06 AM
Scarlett update Cheryl Cat anecdotes 15 December 22nd 04 12:20 PM
Scarlett could use some purrs Cheryl Cat anecdotes 27 December 20th 04 04:20 PM
Cat hair, long, short shorter Aimee S Cat rescue 6 May 30th 04 04:47 AM