Kittie Update- Days 33-36

Old May 1st 04, 05:40 AM
SCR

Default Kittie Update- Days 33-36

www.scrtoys.com

See Page(s) 2 & 3
Old May 1st 04, 08:11 AM
MaryL

"SCR" wrote in message
www.scrtoys.com

See Page(s) 2 & 3

Oh, what cuties.

One suggestion: please cut the handles on the shopping bag that I see lying
on the floor. Cats have been known to get caught in the "loop" that the
handles make (although the flat paper handles on the type shown in your
pictures are not as dangerous as the "rope" kind).

MaryL

Old May 1st 04, 09:29 PM
Liz

SCR wrote in message . ..
www.scrtoys.com

See Page(s) 2 & 3

How adorable!!!!
Old May 1st 04, 09:29 PM
Liz

SCR wrote in message . ..
www.scrtoys.com

See Page(s) 2 & 3

How adorable!!!!
Old May 1st 04, 10:51 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Liz at
wrote on 5/1/04 3:29 PM:

www.scrtoys.com

Extremely cute! Make sure they can't get tangled in the cords or on the
string on the post. There is a very sad story on abpa today about a 5 week
old kitten that stangled on blanket fringe. They are sure lovely.

Karen

Old May 1st 04, 10:58 PM
Cat Protector

I am not sure these kittens are all that safe. It looks like the place has
plenty of cords they could get tangled up in.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"SCR" wrote in message
www.scrtoys.com

See Page(s) 2 & 3

Old May 1st 04, 10:58 PM
Cat Protector

I am not sure these kittens are all that safe. It looks like the place has
plenty of cords they could get tangled up in.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"SCR" wrote in message
www.scrtoys.com

See Page(s) 2 & 3

Old May 2nd 04, 07:19 PM
Sherry

I am not sure these kittens are all that safe. It looks like the place has
plenty of cords they could get tangled up in.

I don't think the cats roaming your apartment complex are safe, either, CP.
They could be hit by a car. They could be poisoned. Have you done anything
about it yet?

Sherry