Sensitive spot above base of tail?

Old May 4th 04, 06:32 AM
HUDAV847

So it's not harmful or hurting her or anything to scratch her there?

Not only is it non-harmful, but I think it is very beneficial to your cat. I
think the reason why they like it so much is that that part of their body
doesn't get stimulated when they groom - they can't reach it. Ever stay in bed
sick and not shower that day? When I do that, my scalp gets kind of 'sore'
from the lack of stimulation. I think that might account for some cats being
sensitive there.
Old May 4th 04, 03:01 PM
[ medic ]

Don't feed the trolls.

"S&R" wrote in message
Why are you talking about poking a cat with a needle for you freak????????
Whats your problem??????
"James Marz" wrote in message
om...
"Mary" wrote in message

. com...
"Robotech_Master" wrote in message
g...
I was just wondering...is there something special about the area

just
above the base of the tail?

It's the kitty g-spot! Rub it and Buddha will begin meowing while

rocking
her head side to side Little Stevie
Wonder style. :')

ROTFLMAO!! Great post! Try poking that g-spot with a hot needle. My
cat will run like Forrest Gump! Chase it down and poke in the eyes and
it will *look* like Stevie Wonder!

James Marz

Old May 4th 04, 03:02 PM
[ medic ]

I've seen my cats lick the spot at the base of their tails many times. Why
do you think they can't reach it?

Old May 5th 04, 12:43 PM
Wendy

"Mary" wrote in message
om...

"Robotech_Master" wrote in message
g...
I was just wondering...is there something special about the area just

above the base of the tail?

It's the kitty g-spot! Rub it and Buddha will begin meowing while rocking
her head side to side Little Stevie
Wonder style. :')

LOL I always called it the 'butt button'. Rub there and they raise their
butts.

Old May 5th 04, 05:05 PM
rpl

[ medic ] wrote:

Don't feed the trolls.

true, but he/she/it does outline the point "are you having sex with your
cat" when you do that?
Old May 5th 04, 05:05 PM
rpl

Old May 5th 04, 05:35 PM
Mary

"Wendy" wrote in message

LOL I always called it the 'butt button'. Rub there and they raise their
butts.

My husband taps Cheeks there when he pets her and bing! Elevator butt.
But Buddha is hillarious, she wants her spot rubbed and scritched, and along
with the hilarious head movement, her meows are wild-- like mrrROWWWWWWW!
Over and over again, head wagging back and forth. It's a hoot!

---