Big, big snow

Old February 7th 13, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Big, big snow

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise
Old February 7th 13, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

ann791 wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow
is coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the
snow.I think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Hihi, Clawdius here,
Yes. We're expecting 10 to 14 inches over two days here. It may be the
same storm comin out of Connecticut. (we'z in Nova Scotia, Catnada).
When it finishes wif yu, it'll come here and dump on uses.
Fred has laid in a lot uv cat fuud, so I'll be OK effen if he duzn't get
to go anywhere, an the stores are close an he's says thank goodness fur
ATMs whateffer they are.
I just wishes it would warm up a bit. This winter has been colder than
the past three just here. Well, Fred tells me that. It's only the
second winter fur me, and I duzn't like them. I like the windows open
so I can hear the birds and squirrels an things and smell da air. i
only gets a few moments at da door window an today it's reelely cold and
I can't get Fred to open any woindow at all. He says he isn't heeting
da OUT.

--
Regards,
Clawdius & his Hooman,
Old February 7th 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/7/2013 2:13 PM, Unclefred wrote:
ann791 wrote:

[...]

I think it is the same storm. I checked last night and mommy has lots of
food for us. We is all set.

We like having the windows open too. Stay warm and cuddle up to Fred to
keep himself warm.

Lucy Lu and Samwise
Old February 7th 13, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Oh dear, Lucy Lu and Samwise. that is not good news at all. Nope
Here near Seattle, it is nearly 50F and sunny.
Warming purrs and prayers lovingly sent for you ALL to be safe and warm.

Love

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex Pipps, and our Mom Kyla, who is feeling a LOT better
from that darn flu.

Old February 8th 13, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:15:21 -0800, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Oh dear, Lucy Lu and Samwise. that is not good news at all. Nope
Here near Seattle, it is nearly 50F and sunny.
Warming purrs and prayers lovingly sent for you ALL to be safe and warm.

Love

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex Pipps, and our Mom Kyla, who is feeling a LOT better
from that darn flu.

Ware Iz llliv, da sun iz shynin tudey butt anuder big sno iz on da wey. Weez stil hav a foo
t ov sno on da grown an itz cole, cole, cole. owr mowntins luk prity in al whit. TuTu
Old February 8th 13, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow
is coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the
snow.I think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Oh dear, Lucy Lu and Samwise. that is not good news at all. Nope
Here near Seattle, it is nearly 50F and sunny.
Warming purrs and prayers lovingly sent for you ALL to be safe and
warm.

Love

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex Pipps, and our Mom Kyla, who is feeling a LOT
better from that darn flu.

OK efurrykittie. We'ze all going to Mosey's place fur a couple
of weeks. It's warm there! (:-)) Start packing!.. and don't forget the
sun lotion.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 8th 13, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:15:21 -0800, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Oh dear, Lucy Lu and Samwise. that is not good news at all. Nope
Here near Seattle, it is nearly 50F and sunny.
Warming purrs and prayers lovingly sent for you ALL to be safe and warm.

Love

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex Pipps, and our Mom Kyla, who is feeling a LOT
better
from that darn flu.

Ware Iz llliv, da sun iz shynin tudey

Dat iz gud tu heer.

butt anuder big sno iz on da wey.

O noze..hab yu n yer eunerful hoomin gotz fudz n waddur n AWL da fingz yuz
bof nead?
Duz yer hoomin gotz fwashwites? Bwankiez? Dem iz VURY impurtunt .

Weez stil hav a foot ov sno on da grown an itz cole, cole, cole.

Yuz bof bin fru awl diz cole cole cole cole sno stuff b 4..rite?
Sew hab weh, uh foo yeerz ugo. Da powur wuz awf fur 4 daze, n ar wuz cole
cole cole cole tutu..TuTu..waffs..[jokeinlee].
Mahaps ai wy port ovur der n fro uh snowbawl at yu..hee hee hee

owr mowntins luk prity in al whit. TuTu

Ai bet dey du. Weh kan sea une owtsyde ulso.
Keap warm, yu n her nise meowmoie.
Kuddle wiff hur n dat wyl keap yu bof warm.

*nosepoinks*

Mosey

Old February 8th 13, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Default Big, big snow & Big Big Lawtays

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow
is coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the
snow.I think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Oh dear, Lucy Lu and Samwise. that is not good news at all. Nope
Here near Seattle, it is nearly 50F and sunny.
Warming purrs and prayers lovingly sent for you ALL to be safe and
warm.

Love

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex Pipps, and our Mom Kyla, who is feeling a LOT
better from that darn flu.

OK efurrykittie. We'ze all going to Mosey's place fur a couple
of weeks. It's warm there! (:-)) Start packing!.. and don't forget the
sun lotion.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Umkay, Unka Fred, n everybudy Ls , shure, yu kan awl kome heer fur az long
az yu wike,
but et izin sunny, et iz warm, shure, but rayni. Peeple heer dunt tan, dey
ruzt.
Ai mayke uh meen nip lawtay.
Heer, twy it..

0OoOo
(___)8 OooO (da wynd bloo da fome awf )

OOPZ, sum wandud on Pi2nya's fase...*ducks n runs*

Wadda ya fink? Pritty durn gud , huh? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeUP

Warmuzt "Toodlez"
Mosey

lawtay

Old February 8th 13, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 7, 9:49*am, ann791 wrote:
Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Uncl Bill an Ant Micki is BOFF hom today. We hab da hous nise an snugg
an peepl to wate on me an widdl Samanfa han an hoofie. Wee will be
umkay.

--
WooToo, for her Hous
Old February 8th 13, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:22:52 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Feb 7, 9:49*am, ann791 wrote:
Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Uncl Bill an Ant Micki is BOFF hom today. We hab da hous nise an snugg
an peepl to wate on me an widdl Samanfa han an hoofie. Wee will be
umkay.

Stay warm! We had snow in December and January and don't like the
stuff! All the kitties

SNOW! MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 May 2nd 11 09:17 AM
Snow~ MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 24th 10 05:41 PM
It Snow In NO Too! - OT CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 7 December 11th 08 10:57 PM
Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 04:27 PM
It must be the snow Cheryl Cat anecdotes 15 December 8th 05 12:14 AM