new kitties at anti Connie's howse

Old March 25th 13, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default new kitties at anti Connie's howse

Hi evfurry one .... we just arrived at anti Connie's howse. She seems to be furry happy so we will let her tell you the story.

Hello everyone. You may remember that 2 years ago I lost me 3 beloved cats within a few months of each other - Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie. Well, we've been "catless" for quite a while but now we have little visitors. My sister has moved into our home and she brought her 2 adorable cats with her. They are litter mates - the girls is MaryJ and the boy is Domino. MaryJ is white with black markings and Domino is black with white markings. They are 3 years old and are adjusting to their new surrounds quite well. I'm sure you will be hearing of their adventure soon.

Anti Connie
Old March 25th 13, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 25, 2:58*pm, conniepo wrote:
Hi evfurry one .... we just arrived at anti Connie's howse. She seems to be furry happy so we will let her tell you the story.

Hello everyone. You may remember that 2 years ago I lost me 3 beloved cats within a few months of each other - Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie. Well, we've been "catless" for quite a while but now we have little visitors. My sister has moved into our home and she brought her 2 adorable cats with her. They are litter mates - the girls is MaryJ and the boy is Domino. MaryJ is white with black markings and Domino is black with white markings. They are 3 years old and are adjusting to their new surrounds quite well. I'm sure you will be hearing of their adventure soon.

Happy, happy for yoons,

WooToo

How can yoo tell blak wiff wite markin frum wite wiff blak markin

--
Samantha
Old March 25th 13, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
[...]

I betch dat wun luukz llyke an Oreo kookie, dark burown wiff wite
fillink, an da udder lyke uh wite banilla sangwitsh wiff likkurish
fillink.
Huh, Antee Connie?

Old March 25th 13, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

"conniepo" wrote in message

Hi evfurry one .... we just arrived at anti Connie's howse. She seems to be
furry happy so we will let her tell you the story.

Hello everyone. You may remember that 2 years ago I lost me 3 beloved cats
within a few months of each other - Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie. Well,
we've been "catless" for quite a while but now we have little visitors. My
sister has moved into our home and she brought her 2 adorable cats with her.
They are litter mates - the girls is MaryJ and the boy is Domino. MaryJ is
white with black markings and Domino is black with white markings. They are
3 years old and are adjusting to their new surrounds quite well. I'm sure
you will be hearing of their adventure soon.

Anti Connie

We are so very happy for you Anti Connie Now you can be happy again.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old March 26th 13, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Monday, March 25, 2013 2:58:25 PM UTC-4, conniepo wrote:
Hi evfurry one .... we just arrived at anti Connie's howse. She seems to be furry happy so we will let her tell you the story.

Hello everyone. You may remember that 2 years ago I lost my 3 beloved cats within a few months of each other - Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie. Well, we've been "catless" for quite a while but now we have little visitors. My sister has moved into our home and she brought her 2 adorable cats with her. They are litter mates - the girl is MaryJ and the boy is Domino. MaryJ is white with black markings and Domino is black with white markings. They are 3 years old and are adjusting to their new surrounds quite well. I'm sure you will be hearing of their adventure soon.

Anti Connie

OK - clarification! MaryJ is mostly white with black markings on her face. She also has black paws. Domino, her brother, is completely black with white markings on his face and chest. His paws are also white. He's a typical tuxedo cat.

Anti Connie
Old March 26th 13, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Monday, March 25, 2013 6:12:49 PM UTC-4, Sylvia M wrote:
[...]

Absolutely right!!!

Anti Connie

Old March 26th 13, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Monday, March 25, 2013 3:08:57 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

MaryJ is mostly white with a little black (her face, her paws, and tail). Domino is mostly black with white on his chest, face, and paws ... he's a real tuxedo kitty!

Anti Connie

Old March 26th 13, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"conniepo" wrote in message
[...]

----
Duz eddur hab uh Batman mazk?
I du!

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old March 26th 13, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 26, 2:36*pm, conniepo wrote:
[...]

Goody. Eberybuddy gnows dat boy tuxedo kitties can dans gud. I will
tak him dancin wen he is growd.

--
WooToo
Old March 26th 13, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:43:48 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Hi Hi Hi! I'm Domino and wud luf to learn how to danc when I gett bigger!

Domino da tuxedo