Smokey Thinks I'm a Pervert

Old January 28th 04, 01:04 AM
Fat Freddy

Default Smokey Thinks I'm a Pervert

He doesn't trust me anymore. He thinks I have been molesting him. He
doesn't sleep on my lap like he used to, but lays on the floor and
stares at me with half closed eyes.

It all started because I read that if male hormones were being
released, he would have penile spines, but in a nuetered cat, the penis
is smooth.

Smokey was neutered when he was four months old, but for the past year
or so he has been acting like a regular Tom Cat. He sprays, fights,
stays out all night, smells like a tomcat, and I think he even has a
girlfriend now. This behavior makes me believe that the vet must have
left something behind.

So, I have been trying to get a good look at his little penis to see if
there are indeed spines on it. I'm hoping there are because then I can
take him back in and get him neutered - again.

He hates me fooling around down there so I haven't been able to get a
good look yet, but I'm not giving up.
Old January 28th 04, 01:16 AM
Hailey

Okay then....
Maybe you should let Smokey think the vet is the pervert? Just a thought...

Old January 28th 04, 04:12 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in
message .. .
circa 27 Jan 2004 19:04:17 -0600, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav, Fat
Freddy ) said,

[...]

Pervert stuff aside, I think I've seen spines on my definitely-
neutered boys' penises. The way that a veterinarian told me to
determine if a cat is neutered is still gonna make your cat think
you're a perv, but it's a bit easier than trying to get him to

sprout
a woody:

Feel his testicles. If they feel like little empty puffballs, then
he's neutered. If there's, um, packing in his package, then he

isn't.
Plus he'll probably react if you're squeezing his nuts and they're
still in there. :-)

LOL! He will indeed!

Old January 28th 04, 04:30 AM
SongSylvan

Plus he'll probably react if you're squeezing his nuts and they're
still in there. :-)

Laura

*snicker* I was going to advise that the OP wear gloves if he did this, then
suddenly had a mental image of, "Now, Smokey, turn your head and cough..."

Magdalene
IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado & IFoRP #57
KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
"Don't mess with me, I dance with swords."
To email me, remove my bodice

Old January 28th 04, 12:34 PM
Wendy

"SongSylvan" wrote in message
Plus he'll probably react if you're squeezing his nuts and they're
still in there. :-)

Laura

Love the mental image lol.

The technique won't help much if he's dealing with an undescended testicle.

The Smokey Rap Enfilade Cat anecdotes 39 October 25th 04 07:24 PM
Smokey gives a speech Enfilade Cat anecdotes 10 September 30th 04 10:54 PM