Sekrit Santa 2012

Old October 19th 12, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]

Default Sekrit Santa 2012

Meow, kitties! It is once again time to announce that the Sekrit Santa
site is accepting signups.

We at the North Pole had intended to make this announcement a couple
weeks ago, but circumstances dictated otherwise. Last year a few
kitties had some adventures with overseas shipping times, so the cutoff
date for signups this year is a little bit earlier.

Please visit http://www.sekritsanta.org for information, then go to
http://www.sekritsanta.org/signup (or click the "Sign up" link on the
first page) and enter your information. If you have difficulty getting
the form to work, you can also just email your information to
.

I must also apologize that the lookup functions on the web page aren't
fully functional yet. The code elves have been tied up with other
projects, but they promise that they will get caught up soon and will
make the lookup links functional.

We early anticipate being able to provide our Sekrit Santa services
again this year!

Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Old October 19th 12, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Sammy Redcat puts on his reindeer antlers and starts dashing through the
house, meowing "Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Kissa-Kissa-Mouse!"
Old October 20th 12, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]

I am pleased to announce that the code elves have been busy, and they
have completed the "status" page - the page where you are able to view
the list of kitties who have signed up so far. This page is now
dynamically generated, so you should be able to see your name on the
list immediately after signing up. The list is in sort of a random
order, so the most recent signup won't necessarily be at the bottom,
but at least all of the currently signed up kitties should now be on
the list.

You can get there from the link on http://www.sekritsanta.org, or you
can go there directly by going to
http://www.sekritsanta.org/cgi-bin/status.cgi.

Thanks!

Old October 27th 12, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Sekrit Santa Coordinator" wrote
in message ...
[...]

Duz we gonna hab uh Kissamouse Kard lizt tuuu??
iy hope, iy hope, iy hope.
Meowmee hazza kupel ov pkgz ov kardz nottid effin opin,
an weez bin safin mine wizkurz.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old October 27th 12, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]

Duz we gonna hab uh Kissamouse Kard lizt tuuu?? iy hope, iy hope, iy
hope.
Meowmee hazza kupel ov pkgz ov kardz nottid effin opin, an weez bin
safin mine wizkurz.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Yes, there is a card list too. The card list signup is at the bottom of
the Sekrit Santa signup form.
Old October 27th 12, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sekrit Santa Coordinator" wrote in
message ...
Duz we gonna hab uh Kissamouse Kard lizt tuuu?? iy hope, iy hope, iy
hope.
Meowmee hazza kupel ov pkgz ov kardz nottid effin opin, an weez bin
safin mine wizkurz.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Yes, there is a card list too. The card list signup is at the bottom
of
the Sekrit Santa signup form.

Fangu berry mutsh, "Sekrit Santa Coordinator"...dat iz gudgud gnooz!
I wyll mayke Meowmee go dere tumurro an sine op.
Iy styll hab lotza toiz frum udder Kissamice so wunt be sighnink op furr
muur diz yeer, an meowmee iz tyrd frum hoomin endeffuurrzz.
--
Pit2ô.ônya