Pee-Pee Time

Old July 12th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Pee-Pee Time

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

Old July 14th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

You see all the other threads with "pee" in the title?? Check them out.

Old July 16th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jul 13, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

You see all the other threads with "pee" in the title?? Check them out.

Okay. Thanks for advising me at least not to "seek counselling".

Old July 16th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 16 Jul, 02:59, " wrote:
On Jul 13, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

You see all the other threads with "pee" in the title?? Check them out.

Okay. Thanks for advising me at least not to "seek counselling".

LoL,
I can understand where you are coming from.

Sometimes I think we are so far up our own @rses that we forget that
people have come for some advice(genuine advice I might add)...
I do think we scare people away @ times, all be it
unintentionally...But then again, you don't see some of the idiots who
do drop by.

Goodness me..some people ask for advice, then carry on to say that
they might leave it a few days to see how it turns out, when you are
fully aware that the kitty in question is in dire need of a vet. You
can imagine how much sympathy we feel when they come back a week
later, to tell us that their poor cat crossed the Rainbow Bridge...

They do deserve it IMHO.
Can't think of the name of the post, so I will have a look & pass a
link on for you to read this well discussed recent debate in a moment,
ok?
Sheelagh

Old July 16th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

wrote in message

roups.com...

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

You see all the other threads with "pee" in the title?? Check them out.

Okay. Thanks for advising me at least not to "seek counselling".

OK, I think the title was Cat pees on cloths. try searching for that
in this group & you should find it quite smoothly & soon.
Alternatively..just google the question you posed, then you should get
a choice of answers to your question then

Good Luck,
Sheelagh "o"

Old July 16th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.talk.royalty
Mr Hand

Default Billy King has a problem with his pussy

Do you allow your cat to **** in your mouth Billy boy ?

Old July 16th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

wrote in message

roups.com...

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

You see all the other threads with "pee" in the title?? Check them out.

Okay. Thanks for advising me at least not to "seek counselling".

OK, I think the title was Cat pees on cloths. try searching for that
in this group & you should find it quite smoothly & soon.
Alternatively..just google the question you posed, then you should get
a choice of answers to your question then

Good Luck,
Sheelagh "o"- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for the advice. I guess I was a little naive in thinking
that the pee-word would be anything new on this site! At any rate, the
loathsome creature has returned home with his guardian, who took me to
dinner as compensation for a week in hell.

Bill