Bad Neighbors & Morganna Update

Old September 27th 04, 08:02 AM

MaryL -out-the-litter wrote:

I have seen that remark ("adopt the cat yourself") made by others in
the past, and it is nonsensical. We can all try to help with our
messages, but none of us can simply set off across the country and
adopt every cat that is mentioned on the newsgroup.

No, but they can sit on their ass, holed up in front of their computers,
making judgements and pronouncements about what other people should have
done. That's the really *tough job* that we should all admire, right?

In all the time I've been a member of this newsgroup (over 5 years), I
have never, ever heard Megan say a single positive word about or toward
anyone here. She does nothing but dump her self-righteous sh*t all over
everyone. Whoa. What a hero!

I'm sorry, Mary, but I agree with Tweed. If Megan's so sure she would
have done it better than Ginger-Lyn, then why doesn't she put her money
where her mouth is? If you want a job done your way, do it yourself.
Otherwise, *shut up* and stay out of the way of the people who ARE
doing it.

Joyce

Old September 27th 04, 08:12 AM

Karen wrote:

Why do you insist on harping on Ginger-Lyn? What is your prejudice?
Almost 100 percent of your posts are condemning and belittling. Why do
you never ever post in support of something? ... It seems like you are
completely "after" Ginger-Lyn and I do not understand your venom on one
person here.

No kidding! And of all people to go after!! Ginger-Lyn is a sweetheart,
who has risked her own safety to help a kitten in trouble.

Hey Ginger-Lyn, I hope you're not taking these nasty negative messages
to heart. You know that most of us admire you and recognize how much you've
done to save this kitten. When someone can do nothing but criticize others,
they're just taking their own frustrations and emotional problems out on
you. You don't need to take that in. That ignorant self-righteousness says
far more about them than it does about you.

Purrs,
Joyce

Old September 27th 04, 08:20 AM

Takayuki wrote:

Tak, it really irks me when you greet me, you abhorrent and shameful
excuse for a human being. You have shown yourself to unworthy of
owning a cat. I have never seen such an irresponsible, selfish, and
coldhearted individual. I truly feel sorry for your Betty, as well as
the *millions* of cats that are put to sleep every year because of
persons like yourself.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tak, you lazy, unconscionable animal-abuser, are you skulking around
here again??

Joyce

Old September 27th 04, 10:48 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I'm sorry, Mary, but I agree with Tweed. If Megan's so sure she would
have done it better than Ginger-Lyn, then why doesn't she put her money
where her mouth is? If you want a job done your way, do it yourself.
Otherwise, *shut up* and stay out of the way of the people who ARE
doing it.

Joyce

In MeganWorld there is one correct viewpoint - hers. If anyone does not look
after her cats as Megan thinks fit, then they are wrong and Ms Righteousness
Megan takes no prisoners in making sure she tells them how much they are doing
wrong. The inflammatory nature of Megan was one of the main reasons I stopped
reading rec.pets.cats.health+behaviour. It got to the point where on that group
the friendliness deserted it.

RPCA *was* a lovely group with good people doing their best by their cats and
helping others with tolerance, understanding and friendship. I've now added to
my killfile for this group so I and avoid seeing the intolerant, self-righeous
crap Megan posts. Ye gods, I do hope she goes away. One can but hope.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $