[OT] Foot, ankle, heel, toe

Old August 6th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default [OT] Foot, ankle, heel, toe

Or whatever.

Last week after my PT appointment (a few days after, maybe?) my foot
started feeling like someone jabbed a railroad spike through the heel.
Yhat is *not* a pleasant feeling, I tell you. So I see my PT yesterday,
and she puts me in this boot contraption that felt pretty good last time
(it circulates cold water and squeezes your foot). This time, it put me
through the ceiling, and by the time my PT came back, I was in tears
from the pain. She was upset and sorry, and looked at my foot. She's
not a doctor, of course, but she said it appeared that whatever the hell
is going on here (break or sprain or whatever) had now moved into my
heel, and my arch was falling and my achilles' heel was involved and
it's no wonder I was in so much pain. We decided to wait until I see my
doctor tomorrow and the ortho P.A. next week before doing anything else.
She did wrap my arch, ankle and heel in that weird medical brown stuff
that sticks like tape but isn't sticky, and gave me the rest of the roll
to take home.

I really wish someone would figure out what is wrong with this #$#%^
foot, or someone is going to have said foot in a dark place soon.

Ginger-lyn
Just kidding
Old August 6th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Oh G-L. I am so sorry. Be careful, because the ankle has a lot of fussy
little bits of tissue that rupture when you sprain it, and you really need
to rest it. Is it all swollen up?

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 7th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

I hope someone figures it out soon. Even more important, I hope someone
figures out how to make it better.

((((((((Ginger-lyn))))))))

Joy

Old August 7th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn wrote
I really wish someone would figure out what is wrong with this #$#%^
foot, or someone is going to have said foot in a dark place soon.

Lots of purrs on the way for you, ginger-lyn.

Old August 8th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

Lots of purrs coming from our house to you Ginger-lyn
Hug
Kyla & Clowder
"Ginger-lyn"

Old August 9th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you. It was *hugely* swollen up to the point where I couldn't
even see my ankle :-( It's less swollen now, I think, although my PT
wrapped it in tape, so I can't really tell.

Ginger-lyn
Old August 9th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Joy wrote:
"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you, Joy. I saw my new doctor who is sending me to a podiatrist.
Hopefully a foot expert can figure it out! (Although who knows when I
will get in to see one.)

Ginger-lyn
Old August 16th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Or whatever.

Last week after my PT appointment (a few days after, maybe?) my foot
started feeling like someone jabbed a railroad spike through the heel.
Yhat is *not* a pleasant feeling, I tell you. So I see my PT yesterday,
and she puts me in this boot contraption that felt pretty good last time
(it circulates cold water and squeezes your foot). This time, it put me
through the ceiling, and by the time my PT came back, I was in tears
from the pain. snip

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek