The (IMO) Best Bookstore In The World - by JANICE MUNDAY

Old August 8th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default The (IMO) Best Bookstore In The World - by JANICE MUNDAY

"Flippy" wrote in message
. au...
I thought that she lived in the Boston area. Anyone know?

Pam S.

Janice lived with her mum, Norma, in New London CT.

Flippy.

Ha, close but no cigar. I really miss her at times. Didn't her mom take in
Hei Yu and any other cats Janice had at the time of her passing over the
bridge?

Pam S.

Old August 9th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_4_]

"tanadashoes" wrote

Janice lived with her mum, Norma, in New London CT.

Flippy.

Ha, close but no cigar. I really miss her at times. Didn't her mom take
in Hei Yu and any other cats Janice had at the time of her passing over
the bridge?

Pam S.

That's right. Janice's mom, Norma, continued to live in the same house and
care for Janice's kitties. As far as I know she still continues to do so.

I have just sent a message to Norma, asking how she is. I will let you know
when I hear from her.

Hugs & purrs,
Flippy.

Old August 9th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Yowie wrote:

Would have to be a place that gets utterly *frigid* in winter - because
otherwise she wouldn't have been able to make frozen bubbles for Hei Yu.

I always intend to try making frozen bubbles for the cats, but forget it
whenever we have a frost. Last winter never happened, anyway.

Old August 16th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Flippy wrote:
Since we have been chatting about bookstores, I dug out this message that
was posted by Janice Munday way back in 1999. Nobody can "emphasize" online
quite like Janice could, so I have cut & pasted the whole message, as she
wrote it.

Enjoy!

Purrs to all,
Flippy.

=============== OPEN QUOTE ===============

From: (Janice Munday)
Subject: The (IMO) Best Bookstore In The World (Was: Cats in shops)
Date: 1999/03/07
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

We have *the* most wonderful used book store near us -- it's made
up of five or six separate buildings scattered on about a quarter-acre
of wooded land, with paths through the trees leading from one to the
other. It looks like a smallish campground/tourist park, rather than a
commercial store.

snip
IN LOVING MEMORY OF JANICE MUNDAY. WE MISS YOU.

Thank you for reposting one of the wonderful posts by JEM, Flippy. I
wish we had a bookstore like the one she described so well.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek