Houston RPCAers?

Old August 5th 04, 02:45 PM
CatNipped

Default Houston RPCAers?

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message ...
Let me know if you get to Corpus Christi.

We've been wanting to go to Corpus Christi ever since we moved to
Houston. We managed to get to South Padre Island (for the worst
vacation we ever had - we both got horribly sick, the weather turned
cold and nasty, and we spent the whole week in bed - but NOT having
fun - in a very luxurious resort suite that was totally wasted). I'd
still like to try Corpus Christi sometime soon and I'll post here if
we do decide to go.

As for getting together, there has been discussion of a RPCA gathering next
summer in the Toad Suck campground in (is it Conroe?), Arkansas. Is that
weir..er unusual enough for you?
Annie

Yep, that sounds like such fun. But in another post I've mentioned
that DH is, er, "ergonomically challenged" and it's hard to get him
off his duff to go anywhere is doesn't have to be.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy4/ (Sammy and Jessie)

Old August 5th 04, 04:33 PM
Annie Wxill

"CatNipped" wrote in message
om...
.... I'd
still like to try Corpus Christi sometime soon and I'll post here if
we do decide to go.

.....I've mentioned
that DH is, er, "ergonomically challenged" and it's hard to get him
off his duff to go anywhere is doesn't have to be.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sorry about your ruined vacation on South Padre. The weather is not always
perfect, that's for sure.
If you decide to try Corpus, please feel free to contact me privately at the
email addy on this message.
As for the stationary hubby, maybe you could go by yourself to the Toad Suck
gathering. I'm hoping to go, but may have to go by myself for other
reasons. Although I prefer to travel with my husband, he's not always able
to go.
Annie