Nanki-Poo plays

Old December 13th 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Nanki-Poo plays

When Nanki-Poo plays, he does it very enthusiastically, with much galloping
and squealing.

A couple of days before Halloween, a real estate agent left his card, along
with a small (3-4 inch diameter) plastic pumpkin. Inside the pumpkin was
some of the white fuzz they use for fake spiderwebs, and a black plastic
spider ring, with the spider a little over an inch in diameter. I thought I
had put it away, but don't remember for sure what I did with it.

A while ago I heard him playing, noisily as always. Later, after he had
settled down, I went out of my office. I found the pumpkin on the living
room floor and the white fuzz and the spider ring in the hallway. Still
later, the spider disappeared, although it reappeared eventually. I also
found a fuzzy ball in my shoe.

Joy

Old December 13th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Joy wrote:
When Nanki-Poo plays, he does it very enthusiastically, with much galloping
and squealing.

A couple of days before Halloween, a real estate agent left his card, along
with a small (3-4 inch diameter) plastic pumpkin. Inside the pumpkin was
some of the white fuzz they use for fake spiderwebs, and a black plastic
spider ring, with the spider a little over an inch in diameter. I thought I
had put it away, but don't remember for sure what I did with it.

A while ago I heard him playing, noisily as always. Later, after he had
settled down, I went out of my office. I found the pumpkin on the living
room floor and the white fuzz and the spider ring in the hallway. Still
later, the spider disappeared, although it reappeared eventually. I also
found a fuzzy ball in my shoe.

Joy

LOL! It was nice of your agent to leave a kitty toy for Nanki-Poo.

Rita got mad at me last night because I tried to wipe down her teddy
bear (he was getting grubby), and I hid the bear while he dried off.
This morning I found a piece of something that I had cut out to sew,
complete with ripped pattern piece attached, on the bedroom floor.
What worried me most was 'how many pins fell out while it was being
dragged'. I'm very careful about pins in the carpet, being diabetic
and all.
I think she was getting back at me.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old December 13th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
When Nanki-Poo plays, he does it very enthusiastically, with much
galloping and squealing.

A couple of days before Halloween, a real estate agent left his card,
along with a small (3-4 inch diameter) plastic pumpkin. Inside the
pumpkin was some of the white fuzz they use for fake spiderwebs, and a
black plastic spider ring, with the spider a little over an inch in
diameter. I thought I had put it away, but don't remember for sure what I
did with it.

A while ago I heard him playing, noisily as always. Later, after he had
settled down, I went out of my office. I found the pumpkin on the living
room floor and the white fuzz and the spider ring in the hallway. Still
later, the spider disappeared, although it reappeared eventually. I also
found a fuzzy ball in my shoe.

Joy

I'm a bit jealous. My two hardly ever play.

Tweed

Old December 13th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

The first two or three times I heard him play I thought he was hurt. He
squeals really loudly!

Joy