Chinatown shopping spree

Old April 27th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Chinatown shopping spree

Hey there folks,

So I went to Chinatown today. Had to go shopping for some costumes.

I have a big fire show coming up, and i've lost enough weight that I
can move beyond the loose fitting kung fu shirts to something a little
more feminine.

However, since i perform with fire, the type of material is crucial.
Polyester + Fire = BAD THINGS

Managed to find a nice top that's 100% silk. The sleeves make it a
bit tight, but I'm planning on taking them off. Once I figure out
how....there's more to it then just ripping out the stitches....

I digress.......Found a couple other outfits that were silk, a few
curios that will make nice presents, and a few hair accessories.

Came home, spread them out on the couch.....and then go sidetracked by
other things.

Got an email invitation for a blind date, which I couldn't pass up, so
I went out for that.

Came home......and guess who was streeeeeeeeetched out on the silk
outfits, with a smug grin on her face?

"Mischief, OFF!! NOW!!!"

She glanced at me with a look saying "Why?"

Varmint.......

Hugs,

Kristi

Old April 28th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Mischief
Hey there folks,

Came home......and guess who was streeeeeeeeetched out on the silk
outfits, with a smug grin on her face?

"Mischief, OFF!! NOW!!!"

She glanced at me with a look saying "Why?"

Varmint.......

Hugs,

Kristi

LOL...Cats think they own everything...and they do G

Hugs
Kyla

Old April 28th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in
:

Mischief
Hey there folks,

Came home......and guess who was streeeeeeeeetched out on the silk
outfits, with a smug grin on her face?

"Mischief, OFF!! NOW!!!"

She glanced at me with a look saying "Why?"

Varmint.......

Hugs,

Kristi

LOL...Cats think they own everything...and they do G

Hugs
Kyla

Their logic is simple and unarguable: "Why would this be here if it is
not for me"

Old April 29th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Their logic is simple and unarguable: "Why would this be here if it is
not for me"

Yeah no kidding,

She seems to love my costumes. Especially the silk ones. My director
lent me this nice flowery asian coat for our first fire show and I
came home and found her sleeping on it. Then the next day, i caught
IMP taking a cat nap on it.

They have standards I guess, they seem to prefer silk.... sheesh!

Oh and for those of you who remember my performance hobby.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tidoS4IFLqc

This is a piece I choreographed for fire fans. It will be showing
again at our big Lantern Festival show on May 10th in downtown Los
Angeles. Oh, and I'm wearing the flowery coat that Mischief likes so
much.....

:P

Krys

In a shopping mood? Pat Cat anecdotes 0 May 16th 07 08:43 PM
Attack of the Shopping bag! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 February 15th 07 08:53 PM
Shopping trip for ... me? Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 4 March 4th 06 02:21 AM
A Boo-teek Buyink Spree Pitoonya AKA Sweetee Cat community 30 November 4th 05 02:07 AM