Tiger getz a prezzie...

Old August 11th 04, 10:18 AM
Miss Violette

Default Tiger getz a prezzie...

Tiger comes out of the 'porter door ready to rumble thinkin its the out cat
he fights with from time to time calling him out...

Hey whadya want??? I am ready ta rumble ifin you wantz, you innerupted minez
nap...
silence, shock, kitty mouth in a open anda little drool...
you guyz innot from dis here cathood...
whatz dat??
Tiger, slowly ralizin itsa a gift from hisown wink even befur he openz da
card. the colourz anna quality gives it away...

He slowly approaches, opens and readz da card, turnz to the two bikercatz
and hipawz them, lemme tell you guyz dis here inlof stuf sure is grand, dis
girlcat is bootiful and genrus anna is allatime thinkin of minsef, Tiger,
who will get fun outta dis here anna, hey we can ride dis here onna trip ta
da lympiks...
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
A shiny pickup towing a trailer wends its way, driven by two scruffy
kittys. Both have ear-rings and one has his head wrapped in a bandanna.

They
pull up in front of Anti Soft's house, and park; the trailer says
HARLEY-DAVIDSON on the side.

The darker kitty opens up the trailer, and his co-worker gets a big bow

out
from the truck, and a big white card, on which is written "To Tiger". He
jumps into the trailer and tapes both to a brand new FAT BOY in Electric
Blue, with white trim. With some effort, they both roll the feline-sized
Harley up the driveway.

"OK, Felix, dust it off, straighten out da bow, and den I'zl ring da
bell." "Boy sum cats haff all da luck. Imagine your wink buyin' you a new
hog..." "Awrite, dat luks pretty, letz giff dis kitty the keys and den

we're
back to da shop..."

The two delivery cats walk up to the door: "Miao, Tiger?" "Tiger?"

--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 11th 04, 09:36 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

He slowly approaches, opens and readz da card, turnz to the two bikercatz
and hipawz them, lemme tell you guyz dis here inlof stuf sure is grand, dis
girlcat is bootiful and genrus anna is allatime thinkin of minsef, Tiger,
who will get fun outta dis here anna, hey we can ride dis here onna trip ta
da lympiks...

Tiger, that is beautiful scoot! I believe it's the most beautiful I've
ever seen, and I've seen a few.

So you're going to ride to the cat-o-lympics? I got an idea... come
outside with me, over to the garage.

Cleopatra opens the north door of the large two-part garage door

These aren't mine; they belong to a friend of mine, but he said I and my
friends could ride them any time we want.

Shows Tiger a good-sized garage pretty much full of older Harleys

None of them is nearly as beautiful or as fast as yours, but they'd do
quite nicely for the other boycats to ride with you. And some of them
have sidecars in case any guests want to ride along, or any boycats want
to experience the motorcycle ride but don't want to drive a bike themselves.

Here, let's get some action going...

Cleo presses the button on the estate-wide intercom

"ATTENTION! This is Cleopatra. All boycats, especially Sammy, MouseCat,
ShortTail Tom, and TV, please meet me at the north end of the garage,
out behind the house, in 10 minutes".

She thinkis for a minute more, and hits the intercom again

"ATTENTION! This is Cleopatra again. All girlcats who are interested in
going to the cat-o-lympics, especially Lilith Kitten, Mlle. Anais, Dyna,
and OEJ, please meet me at the SOUTH end of the garage in 20 minutes".

Now, let's see what we can work up with respect to transportation.

Cleo
Old August 11th 04, 11:06 PM
Sylvia M.

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Heer I yam!!!

I yam gonna du food/treet beggingk,
(which kud leed tu da hurkink event awlzo, ya kno...)
an awlzo Da high-Jump,
an MeowzCat an I yam praktizink furr da Jump-n-bat!
I tink maybe I wyll ride inna side-car wiff mine gudgud frend M.C.

Dyna luuking rownd furr da udurz

Old August 11th 04, 11:23 PM
ChildFree23

She thinkis for a minute more, and hits the intercom again

"ATTENTION! This is Cleopatra again. All girlcats who are

interested in
going to the cat-o-lympics, especially Lilith Kitten, Mlle.

Anais, Dyna,
and OEJ, please meet me at the SOUTH end of the garage in 20

minutes".

Now, let's see what we can work up with respect to

transportation.

[Blond torbie and white girlkitty wakes up from where she is
smurgling with her new winkwink and goes over to the
teleporter.]

I'ze here Cleopatra. What do youse wants?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 12th 04, 02:51 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Now, let's see what we can work up with respect to transportation.

Cleo

Thank you all for coming out here! Seeing the wonderful motorcycle Tiger
received as a gift from his winkwink made me think about everykitty
having some fun on the way to the cat-o-lypics. Also, from here to the
Grand Canyon would be a long, dry, dangerous journey for a young tomcat
all by himself on a motorcycle. But as part of a bigger group, it would
be a safe, exciting adventure.

I have a bunch of motorcycles in my garage. They aren't mine, but I have
permission to ride them all I want or allow my friends to ride them. So
any kitties (I initially though boykitties, though I can't see why a
girlcat wouldn't work) is free to grab one of those motorcycles and
follow along after Tiger on the way to the cat-o-lympics. There is also
plenty of safety equipment - kitty-sized helmets (everything from
kitten-sized to Main Coon-sized), paw-gloves, paw-boots, googles,
leather chaps, and leather jackets. And for those kitties who would like
to ride along but want to have to control a motorcycle, several of the
motorcycles have sidecars with kitty comfort provisions.

And for those kitties who just don't want to ride motorcycles at all but
still feel like something of an adventure, we have an answer here in the
other side of the garage - my road trip car.

Cleo opens the door on the south half of the garage. Inside is a 1965
Cadillac convertible, painted pink

My pink Catillac! Lady cats (or even boy cats) who want an adventure but
not on a motorcycle are welcome to ride with me in the pink Catillac. In
fact, if any other kitties feel like doing some driving, I could even
use a relief driver or three. Take a look here...
jumps up into the Catillac
Big, comfy seats. Litter box in the back seat over the transmission
hump. Little coolers in front and back seats for snacks and cold drinks.
And in the back seat, a hole has been cut through the seat and the read
wall into the trunk. These cars have huge trunks, but you can see that
this trunk is shaped a little differently. Instead of tapering down
towards the rear bumper it runs level to the rear of the car, then
straight down. If we duck through the hole into the trunk...

we see that there is a sun roof and a window in the back to allow us to
look out, a big litter box, a small pantry with loads of kitty snacks, a
little bar with lots of cold kitty drinks, lots of lounging pillows, and
a COOLER, so it woin't get too hot. This way a kitty who is an inside
kitty can have someplace to hide away if the Out gets too overpowering
and scary - we carry our own In along with us.

And finally, I've enlisted Amelia's assistance to drive an RV. Anyone
who wants to get to the cat-o-lympics, doesn't want to just teleport
there, but doesn't want the risks of either of these types of road trips
can ride along in comfort in a nice, comfortably furnished RV.

So, everykitty - who's on board? Who wants to pilot a motorcycle, who
wants to ride in a sidecar, who wants to ride in the Catillac, and who
is in for the RV?

Cleopatra
VERY excited about the road trip possibilities
Old August 12th 04, 04:41 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Mlle. Anaïs wrote:
Cleopatra! Yew are such a deer! hugs her friend

Dis is going to be a wunnerful road trip! Fangu so much!

You are very welcome! I figure they're here, so why not use them? An
acquaintance of mine borrowed some of my toys and left these toys for me
while he's got them, so they ought to add to the fun of the cat-o-lympics.

Cleopatra
Old August 12th 04, 11:34 AM
Miss Violette

here is minesef, TV

OEJ pops up and says, Hey duz you think STTT willz ride one of deze, OEJ,
admirin the collection

Old August 12th 04, 11:37 AM
Miss Violette

sure, she allatime has wonnerful iderments
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Bootiful Miss OEJ, shall we see what our hostess wants of efurryone?

STTom

Old August 12th 04, 11:38 AM
Miss Violette

dis here isa wonnerful ride, anna I thinkz her is gonna letz efurbodi ride
one ifin dey wantz, Tiger, admirin the pristine collection
MouseCat wrote in message
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

He slowly approaches, opens and readz da card, turnz to the two

bikercatz
and hipawz them, lemme tell you guyz dis here inlof stuf sure is

grand, dis
girlcat is bootiful and genrus anna is allatime thinkin of minsef,

Tiger,
who will get fun outta dis here anna, hey we can ride dis here onna

trip ta
da lympiks...

Yo, Tiger, that is an AWESOME RIDE! That is soo totaly cool!
Purrrrrrrrrrr........

Oh, and look at all those older bikes in the garage! You don't think she
might allow some of us to ride some of those bikes, do you? If we ask
really nice?

MouseCat