Last pictures of Nikki

Old May 23rd 05, 02:15 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
The pics didn't turn out so great, and I wouldn't have posted them, but
they're the last ones I ever took of my sweet baby girl, so here they are.

I think they are great pictures, because they show how loved Nikki was
and how comfortable she lived.
Thank you for sharing.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 23rd 05, 02:19 PM
Marina

Default Last pictures of Nikki

I had a few pictures left in my camera that I took the other day. Frank
and Nikki were doing the bookends thing, sleeping in the exact same
positions, but when I took the picture, Nikki typically lifted her head
and glared at me for disturbing her sleep. They both even had one paw
stretched out in front of them, like Frank still does in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466453blNJxv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466847YaAHCG

The pics didn't turn out so great, and I wouldn't have posted them,
but they're the last ones I ever took of my sweet baby girl, so here
they are.

--
Marina, Frank and Mere. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old May 23rd 05, 02:21 PM
Exocat

Thanks for those. I know it's too raw & painful now, but I'm sure
they'll be a comfort in time to come. I took a few pics of dearest
Pericles the night before his final fatal journey to TED and look
forward one day to enjoying them without waterworks.

Please give extra scritches to Frank & little Mere, I'm sure they need
comforting too, Frank in particular.
My boys & I know what you're going through.

Empathetic purrs

Gordon, Bandit & Snowball

"Marina" wrote

Old May 23rd 05, 02:25 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 23 May 2005 16:19:38 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I had a few pictures left in my camera that I took the other day. Frank
and Nikki were doing the bookends thing, sleeping in the exact same
positions, but when I took the picture, Nikki typically lifted her head
and glared at me for disturbing her sleep. They both even had one paw
stretched out in front of them, like Frank still does in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466453blNJxv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466847YaAHCG

The pics didn't turn out so great, and I wouldn't have posted them,
but they're the last ones I ever took of my sweet baby girl, so here
they are.

Thank you for sharing them with us-- they look wonderful, Marina--
Frank all relaxation, and Nikki all "Whatchoo lookin' at?!" Frank's
stretched out paws and pink nose, and Nikki's little face speak
volumes.

Theresa
Old May 23rd 05, 02:40 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
I had a few pictures left in my camera that I took the other day. Frank and
Nikki were doing the bookends thing, sleeping in the exact same positions,
but when I took the picture, Nikki typically lifted her head and glared at
me for disturbing her sleep. They both even had one paw stretched out in
front of them, like Frank still does in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466453blNJxv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466847YaAHCG

The pics didn't turn out so great, and I wouldn't have posted them, but
they're the last ones I ever took of my sweet baby girl, so here they are.

Sweet Nikki
thanks for sharing.
thinking of you
Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old May 23rd 05, 02:48 PM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message
I had a few pictures left in my camera that I took the other day. Frank and
Nikki were doing the bookends thing, sleeping in the exact same positions,
but when I took the picture, Nikki typically lifted her head and glared at
me for disturbing her sleep. They both even had one paw stretched out in
front of them, like Frank still does in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466453blNJxv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466847YaAHCG

The pics didn't turn out so great, and I wouldn't have posted them, but
they're the last ones I ever took of my sweet baby girl, so here they are.

They are *lovely* and thank you for sharing them with us.

*hugs* helen s

Old May 23rd 05, 03:33 PM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 23 May 2005 16:19:38 +0300, Marina wrote:

I had a few pictures left in my camera that I took the other day. Frank
and Nikki were doing the bookends thing, sleeping in the exact same
positions, but when I took the picture, Nikki typically lifted her head
and glared at me for disturbing her sleep. They both even had one paw
stretched out in front of them, like Frank still does in the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466453blNJxv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51466847YaAHCG

The pics didn't turn out so great, and I wouldn't have posted them,
but they're the last ones I ever took of my sweet baby girl, so here they
are.

They both look sleek, beautiful and well cared for. Sincere condolences
in the passing of Nikki. MLB
Old May 23rd 05, 03:35 PM
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

The pics didn't turn out so great, and I wouldn't have posted them,
but they're the last ones I ever took of my sweet baby girl, so here
they are.

They are very precious pictures, thank you for posting them Marina.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 23rd 05, 03:58 PM
Irulan

sweet pictures. The candle burned all weekend for Nikki.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 23rd 05, 04:21 PM
badwilson

Oh, Marina, now I'm crying all over again! And what do you mean they
didn't turn out well, they are gorgeous. Thanks for posting. Hugs
and purrs,
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown