dont forget to watch the kitten bowl on sunday!

Old January 30th 15, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default dont forget to watch the kitten bowl on sunday!

on hallmark channel

few different show times.

kitten bowl II

lol

Old January 30th 15, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 1/29/2015 11:39 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
on hallmark channel

few different show times.

kitten bowl II

lol

I don't think I get Hallmark, but I'll check.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old January 31st 15, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 1:42:19 PM UTC-5, Joy wrote:
On 1/29/2015 11:39 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
on hallmark channel

few different show times.

kitten bowl II

lol

I don't think I get Hallmark, but I'll check.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Photos at http://www.PictureTrail.com/joy9

Take a look at

http://www.today.com/pets/kitten-bow...nel-2D80463842

Winnie

Old February 3rd 15, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 01:39:11 -0600, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

on hallmark channel

few different show times.

kitten bowl II

lol

It was cute. How could it not be cute with all those kittens?
Old February 3rd 15, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

on hallmark channel

few different show times.

kitten bowl II

lol

It was cute. How could it not be cute with all those kittens?

It was a blast! All the kittens are shelter cats, up for adoption. All
the kittens from the first Kitten Bowl (2014) were adopted. I'm pretty
sure all the kittens from this year will be adopted, too.

Jill
Old February 3rd 15, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

I watched it too. Adorable!! I'm pretty sure these little guys were all adopted before the show even started (like the Puppy Bowl), but unfortunately, there are always more to adopt. I hear there's going to be a Pawsball in the summertime, too. Excellent idea, and you know the North Shore Animal League is making sure they're going to good homes.

Rita was, as usual, totally uninterested.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita.
Old February 3rd 15, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/3/2015 10:54 AM, Jane wrote:
I watched it too. Adorable!! I'm pretty sure these little guys were all adopted before the show even started (like the Puppy Bowl), but unfortunately, there are always more to adopt. I hear there's going to be a Pawsball in the summertime, too. Excellent idea, and you know the North Shore Animal League is making sure they're going to good homes.

Rita was, as usual, totally uninterested.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita.

My sweet Persia (RB August, 2014) never paid a bit of attention to
television. It didn't matter what was on, like Princess Rita, she
didn't care.

I think the Kitten Bowl is a great way to get people interested in adopting.

Jill