I DID IT!!! [OT]

Old January 26th 05, 12:33 AM
CatNipped

Default I DID IT!!! [OT]

Yoga pose - I stood with my legs spread wide apart, lowered my head until my
elbows were resting on the floor, and then continued to lower until the top
of my head was resting on the floor. It's getting easier to bend now, so I
have hope that someday I'll maybe be able to bend to a least a tenth as far
as the yoga instructor!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 26th 05, 12:46 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-26, CatNipped penned:
Yoga pose - I stood with my legs spread wide apart, lowered my head until my
elbows were resting on the floor, and then continued to lower until the top
of my head was resting on the floor. It's getting easier to bend now, so I
have hope that someday I'll maybe be able to bend to a least a tenth as far
as the yoga instructor!!! ;

That's wonderful! Flexibility takes time. No need to rush it; it will
happen.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 26th 05, 01:00 AM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:33:11 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Yoga pose - I stood with my legs spread wide apart, lowered my head until my
elbows were resting on the floor, and then continued to lower until the top
of my head was resting on the floor. It's getting easier to bend now, so I
have hope that someday I'll maybe be able to bend to a least a tenth as far
as the yoga instructor!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Woo-hooo! Good for you, Lori. Don't hurt yourself.

Theresa
Old January 26th 05, 01:11 AM
CatNipped

On 2005-01-26, CatNipped penned:
Yoga pose - I stood with my legs spread wide apart, lowered my head

until my
elbows were resting on the floor, and then continued to lower until the

top
of my head was resting on the floor. It's getting easier to bend now,

so I
have hope that someday I'll maybe be able to bend to a least a tenth as

far
as the yoga instructor!!! ;

That's wonderful! Flexibility takes time. No need to rush it; it will
happen.

Yeah, that's hard for me because I'm most competitive with myself. But with
yoga I found that if I want to do it tomorrow I have to take it slow.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 26th 05, 01:12 AM
CatNipped

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:33:11 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Yoga pose - I stood with my legs spread wide apart, lowered my head until

my
elbows were resting on the floor, and then continued to lower until the

top
of my head was resting on the floor. It's getting easier to bend now, so

have hope that someday I'll maybe be able to bend to a least a tenth as

far
as the yoga instructor!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Woo-hooo! Good for you, Lori. Don't hurt yourself.

Actually, it feels good to stretch like that - invigorating!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Old January 26th 05, 01:18 AM
Lois Reay

Congratulations.

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Old January 26th 05, 03:13 AM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
Yoga pose - I stood with my legs spread wide apart, lowered my head until my
elbows were resting on the floor, and then continued to lower until the top
of my head was resting on the floor. It's getting easier to bend now, so I

Cool! I'm not able to bend quite that much. I can do head stands
though...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 26th 05, 05:27 AM
Sam Nash

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Yoga pose - I stood with my legs spread wide apart, lowered my head until
my
elbows were resting on the floor, and then continued to lower until the
top
of my head was resting on the floor. It's getting easier to bend now, so
have hope that someday I'll maybe be able to bend to a least a tenth as
far
as the yoga instructor!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Congratulations. Just don't "overdo" and end up so sore you can't move the
next day.
Sam

Old January 26th 05, 09:43 AM
Jean Hobbs

Gee wizz your too good for me! maybe one day I'll be able to bend anough to
stroke the cat as he wanders by Jean.P.