[OT] Another Fun Link

Old March 8th 05, 03:05 AM
Irulan

I got it. Took me a while but I finally got it. Now if I could only clear
the Bubbels screen.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...

No rose petals or math formulas here, just feeling dumb... I do know the
meaning of the words, just not the connection to the dice. But then
again, English isn't even my second language but my fourth.

I am utterly bewildered by this damned thing.

--Fil

Old March 8th 05, 04:28 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
OK, you guys who haven't got it yet must be the more intelligent,
according to the game.

Do you want me to post the solution?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Noooooooo! You cannot reveal the solution, that's utterly wrong.
There's a whole history and lore behind this thing and those who have
solved it must promise to never tell the secret. Do not post it!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old March 8th 05, 05:36 AM
pmendhall

"Karen" wrote in message
You are going to kick yourself. I was trying tomake it WAY too

complicated.

I was doing the same thing. Isn't it always that way. I finally gave up
and made hubby solve it. Guess my method of problem solving in this
instance was to make it someone else's problem. (grin)

Diane