PuRRs for mee, pleaze

Old May 28th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default PuRRs for mee, pleaze

Ime CRF an haffin a tough time. Ive lost a lot uf wate and wont eet. Tha
TED says if I doant eet enuff in the nex 3 days, I woant make it.

So purr fur me, pleaze. Ime getten fluids anna appetite stimulanT.

(Dont tell the uther cats, but Ime my momz fafurite.)

LeO
Old May 28th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Leo,

Pweeze eet. We no it duzen't tayste gud, but yu needz to eet, den yu
will feel bedder.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Old May 29th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Ime CRF an haffin a tough time. Ive lost a lot uf wate and wont eet. Tha
TED says if I doant eet enuff in the nex 3 days, I woant make it.

So purr fur me, pleaze. Ime getten fluids anna appetite stimulanT.

(Dont tell the uther cats, but Ime my momz fafurite.)

LeO

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

U eet r I beet u up!

"Lovable Louise"
Old May 29th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I hopez yoo will eet sumfing, Leo. Tell yurown mom to gib yoo sardinez or
kanned makerelfishy -- datz whut got Sundance to eet wunce when he wuz sik.

Rebecca

Old May 29th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 28, 6:37*pm, Lucy wrote:
Ime CRF an haffin a tough time. Ive lost a lot uf wate and wont eet. Tha
TED says if I doant eet enuff in the nex 3 days, I woant make it.

So purr fur me, pleaze. Ime getten fluids anna appetite stimulanT.

(Dont tell the uther cats, but Ime my momz fafurite.)

LeO

We luffs you, LeO, an wee iz purrin four yoons. Da floois an attepite
stimoolunt mite hep da fudz tase better. Effen better, wunse you start
eetin agan, yoons will fine dat da fudz start to bee mor attrakiv.

Sunrise four her House

Maggy May has her mommy-kittee look on Peez eet deer kitty

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 29th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 28 May 2009 17:37:04 -0500, Lucy's nimble,
little paws typed:

Ime CRF an haffin a tough time. Ive lost a lot uf wate and wont eet. Tha
TED says if I doant eet enuff in the nex 3 days, I woant make it.

So purr fur me, pleaze. Ime getten fluids anna appetite stimulanT.

(Dont tell the uther cats, but Ime my momz fafurite.)

LeO

I'ze sendink mine Purrs your way!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/28/2009 8:24:51 PM
Old May 29th 09, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Ime CRF an haffin a tough time. Ive lost a lot uf wate and wont eet. Tha
TED says if I doant eet enuff in the nex 3 days, I woant make it.

So purr fur me, pleaze. Ime getten fluids anna appetite stimulanT.

(Dont tell the uther cats, but Ime my momz fafurite.)

LeO

Eet or I will haff my sekretary forze-feed you!
Cinder
Old May 29th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Eeet, LeO. eeet..
Itz guuud furr yu.
Dere ar liddul kitteez starfing in da owt...eet an be healffee.
--
Pitô.ônya
Mine gramma towld mine meowmee diz we hur wuzza liddul cublet.

Purrrz pleaze Granby Cat community 30 February 27th 09 02:04 AM
Blanket purrs and purrs request Victor Martinez[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 May 27th 08 09:56 PM
Purrrz pleaze Granby Cat community 21 February 17th 08 11:33 PM
pleaze dont eat the mousey!!! Stormmee Cat community 35 November 28th 06 12:37 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM