Whatever happened to...

Old May 1st 05, 11:49 PM
Candace

Default Whatever happened to...

Juls (of Dimitri and Jack), Kaare (of Gustav and Rori), Alice (of
Isis), Malachi (I think her name was Susan and she wrote really
beautiful posts), the other 2 Karens? There are also a lot of others
who I think of from time to time but can't recall right now...

Candace

Old May 1st 05, 11:59 PM

Candace wrote:
Juls (of Dimitri and Jack), Kaare (of Gustav and Rori), Alice (of
Isis), Malachi (I think her name was Susan and she wrote really
beautiful posts), the other 2 Karens? There are also a lot of

others
who I think of from time to time but can't recall right now...

Candace

I don't know Candace, I've missed those posters too.
I did have Karen M.'s address, and sent her an e-mail today. Hopefully
we'll hear from her.

Sherry

Old May 2nd 05, 12:02 AM
PawsForThought

I don't know Candace, I've missed those posters too.
I did have Karen M.'s address, and sent her an e-mail today.

Hopefully
we'll hear from her.

Sherry

Karen M sent me a new email addy last week. Did you send to that one,
Sherry? If you need it, just email me.

Lauren

Old May 2nd 05, 12:11 AM

PawsForThought wrote:
wrote:

I don't know Candace, I've missed those posters too.
I did have Karen M.'s address, and sent her an e-mail today.

Hopefully
we'll hear from her.

Sherry

Karen M sent me a new email addy last week. Did you send to that

one,
Sherry? If you need it, just email me.

Lauren

Yes, I got that change of address letter too. I hope she responds.

Sherry

Old May 2nd 05, 02:53 AM
-L.

I don't know Candace, I've missed those posters too.
I did have Karen M.'s address, and sent her an e-mail today.

Hopefully
we'll hear from her.

Sherry

I think she's the one who lives sort of close to me. What about
Peejoe, Yngver, Patch....

-L.

Old May 2nd 05, 03:14 AM
Candace

-L. wrote:
wrote:
I don't know Candace, I've missed those posters too.
I did have Karen M.'s address, and sent her an e-mail today.

Hopefully
we'll hear from her.

Sherry

I think she's the one who lives sort of close to me. What about
Peejoe, Yngver, Patch....

-L.

Oh, Yngver, of course. It seems like she was posting occasionally up
until AOL yanked the newsgroups. Maybe she's lurking but doesn't like
posting through Google. Are you there, Yngver?

Candace

Old May 2nd 05, 03:14 AM
K.M.

Hey Candance and all,

I got *2* emails saying my name was spoken in vain on here.... I've
been busy, not to mention the constant vitriol got tiresome. I see
things haven't changed, have they? But I've missed many of you.

All the furkids are doing well, still running the roost with iron paws.
How about all of yours? We adopted a new dog last fall, as our old dog,
Bubbas, died last spring from cancer. Our new dog, Buddy, is only 1.5
yo, and totally sweet and a ball of energy. He also loves chewing up my
underwear (sorry, TMI). hee hee

xo - K

Old May 2nd 05, 03:23 AM
Candace

K.M. wrote:
Hey Candance and all,

I got *2* emails saying my name was spoken in vain on here....

I've
been busy, not to mention the constant vitriol got tiresome. I see
things haven't changed, have they? But I've missed many of you.

All the furkids are doing well, still running the roost with iron

paws.
How about all of yours? We adopted a new dog last fall, as our old

dog,
Bubbas, died last spring from cancer. Our new dog, Buddy, is only 1.5
yo, and totally sweet and a ball of energy. He also loves chewing up

my
underwear (sorry, TMI). hee hee

xo - K

Hi, Karen, nice to hear from you. I remember your doggy dying, that
was right around the time my cat, Cory, died. We got a new cat in July
so we could keep it at 3. He's very bizarre, but cute in his own
special way.

Well, yes, the vitriol is still here but there's some good stuff, too.
Glad that you and yours are doing well and hope you will drop in now
and then, at least.

Candace

Old May 2nd 05, 03:28 AM

K.M. wrote:
Hey Candance and all,

I got *2* emails saying my name was spoken in vain on here....

I've
been busy, not to mention the constant vitriol got tiresome. I see
things haven't changed, have they? But I've missed many of you.

All the furkids are doing well, still running the roost with iron

paws.
How about all of yours? We adopted a new dog last fall, as our old

dog,
Bubbas, died last spring from cancer. Our new dog, Buddy, is only 1.5
yo, and totally sweet and a ball of energy. He also loves chewing up

my
underwear (sorry, TMI). hee hee

xo - K

{{{{{{{{{KAREN}}}}}}}}}}}

Nice to see you! We've missed you. No, things haven't changed...but it
would be nice to have another sane poster. :-)

Sherry

Old May 2nd 05, 03:32 AM
K.M.

Isn't it strange, it seems no matter how many pets you have, if one
dies the house feels empty, doesn't it? I fostered a mom cat and her
four kittens last summer. I had the mom longer than the kittens
(surprise surprise) and I almost kept her, because I didn't think I
would find her a good enough home to make up for her being removed from
this one, where she had gotten very comfortable (and well loved, I
*adored* her she was so awesome). Well, I did find her an awesome home,
but for weeks afterwards the house felt strange. Yes, I am a terrible
foster mother....

I'm glad your new kitty is doing well in your home, in his apparently
unique way. I think all cats are bizarre, that's why they're so great.