Ooops!

Old August 25th 05, 10:26 AM
jmcquown

Default Ooops!

I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to lie down
for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I didn't give
Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

I didn't cover Peaches' cage, either, figuring I'd be back up shortly.
Luckily I'd turned off the lamp in the living room; only a light in the
kitchen was on so I'm sure Peaches was able to sleep.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old August 25th 05, 03:14 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to lie

down
for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I didn't give
Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

And she still let you sleep through the night!!???? Man, she must *really*
love her meowmie! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 25th 05, 03:15 PM
W. Leong

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to lie
down
for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I didn't give
Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

I didn't cover Peaches' cage, either, figuring I'd be back up shortly.
Luckily I'd turned off the lamp in the living room; only a light in the
kitchen was on so I'm sure Peaches was able to sleep.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Hope you are feeling better Jill. Didn't Persia try to wake you up
to feed her? Or maybe she let you sleeping knowing that you didn't
feel so good.
I am having problems sleeping these days. Maybe the end of
summer is a bit depressing to me.

Winnie

Old August 25th 05, 03:58 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to
lie down for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I
didn't give Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

And she still let you sleep through the night!!???? Man, she must
*really* love her meowmie! ;

Oh, she did her tap me on the shoulder thing a few times. I just sort of
mumbled, patted her on the head and went back to sleep.

Old August 25th 05, 05:34 PM
Enfilade

jmcquown wrote:
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to lie down
for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I didn't give
Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

Deer Persia:

If you will be my girlfriend I will teach you a song that wakes people
up to feed you, GUARANTEED. But you hafta sing it really loud. It's
ok if you can't carry a tune. Actually it is better.

Love,

Smokey

Old August 25th 05, 08:29 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Enfilade wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to
lie down for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I
didn't give Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

Deer Persia:

If you will be my girlfriend I will teach you a song that wakes people
up to feed you, GUARANTEED. But you hafta sing it really loud. It's
ok if you can't carry a tune. Actually it is better.

Love,

Smokey

puffs up, entends claws

Scuze Me?! Persia is My Preshus Girlfriend!!! I may be a sweet an gentul
shiney black boy kitty whu just turned too yeers old, but I has 4 sets of
furry sharp an furry pointy clawses - an I nos how to uses dem! ask my
Mommy - she has lotsa places wer I scratched her, and I wuzn't efun tryin to
use dem. I'd hate to see what anykitty dat I ment to use dem on looked like
wen I waz done!

I don't mind you teechin her a noo song, but she's *MY* Preshus Persia!

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom
smooths fur, retracts claws, and proceeds to wash face

Old August 25th 05, 10:12 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:29:05 GMT, "Sir Weeble Wobblybottom"
yodeled:

Enfilade wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to
lie down for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I
didn't give Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

Deer Persia:

If you will be my girlfriend I will teach you a song that wakes people
up to feed you, GUARANTEED. But you hafta sing it really loud. It's
ok if you can't carry a tune. Actually it is better.

Love,

Smokey

puffs up, entends claws

Scuze Me?! Persia is My Preshus Girlfriend!!! I may be a sweet an gentul
shiney black boy kitty

Bunny soft, too, IIRC.

Theresa
Old August 25th 05, 10:15 PM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to lie
down
for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I didn't give
Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

I didn't cover Peaches' cage, either, figuring I'd be back up shortly.
Luckily I'd turned off the lamp in the living room; only a light in the
kitchen was on so I'm sure Peaches was able to sleep.

You did a "forget"..

Tweed

Old August 26th 05, 12:53 AM
Enfilade

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:

puffs up, entends claws

Scuze Me?! Persia is My Preshus Girlfriend!!!

Weeble, tell Smokey you're going to start hitting on Nocturne...that'll
send him running home far more quickly than fighting him. Smokey may
be a hoser, but I've seen him bring down prey as big as he is.

Just don't let Nox hear you say that.

--Fil

PS Smokey sez: "Yah! I got FOREST CRED! That's like street cred
only I did it in a forest. Not on a street. I caught aminals and
f!cked them up!"

(Smokey is not allowed to watch Trailer Park Boys any more. It teaches
him bad language.)

Old August 26th 05, 10:46 AM
jmcquown

Enfilade wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to
lie down for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I
didn't give Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

Deer Persia:

If you will be my girlfriend I will teach you a song that wakes people
up to feed you, GUARANTEED. But you hafta sing it really loud. It's
ok if you can't carry a tune. Actually it is better.

Love,

Smokey

Deer Smokey,

Fang yu, Smokey, but I hafs da sweet boyfurend, Weeble.

I doan sing loud... I's da gentle girlcat. I taps on my mommy and purrs in
her ear. Sumtymes I nibble on da fur on her head. She dint feel gud so I
let her sleep. She sayd I doan haf to wurry about her.

Persia