It is officially autumn...

Old October 5th 03, 07:21 PM
Marina

Default It is officially autumn...

.... when the cats start to snuggle up to each other. Just before I snapped
the picture, Frank had his face buried in Nikki's side. Drat, didn't get
that perfect shot.

http://tinyurl.com/psnz

--
Marina, checking that Frank doesn't catch her posting compromising pics of
him again

Old October 5th 03, 08:35 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Just before I snapped
the picture, Frank had his face buried in Nikki's side. Drat, didn't get
that perfect shot.

See... see.... *baaaad hoomin* casting aspertions on my Frank!!!

Waffles
(growling and stretching gleaming claws... with a lashing of tail, lowering of
ears. raising of hackles and having tail resemble a bottle brush... with a few
hisses thrown in for good measure)

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old October 6th 03, 05:06 AM
Marina

"lrulan" wrote
Marina, can you repost the url please? I can't seem to get to see the
picture. I get a page not found error.
Lydia

Of course, here is the real url, in case the tinyurl doesn't work. You'll
have to copy and paste.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...gs.jpg&.view=t

--
Marina

Old October 6th 03, 05:54 AM
Marina

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote

See... see.... *baaaad hoomin* casting aspertions on my Frank!!!

Waffles
(growling and stretching gleaming claws... with a lashing of tail,

lowering of
ears. raising of hackles and having tail resemble a bottle brush... with a

few
hisses thrown in for good measure)

Don't worry, my love. I got her back. We had a particularly wild
chase-the-bedmice session last night. snicker

Your own,
Frankie

Old October 6th 03, 07:57 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Don't worry, my love. I got her back. We had a particularly wild
chase-the-bedmice session last night. snicker

Excellent my sweet.

Purrs, Waffles