Green Toona Sooshi

Old March 22nd 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Green Toona Sooshi

just now, piglet, tv, mme anais and other kitties teleported the pot o
green toonas back from the irish skwirll at the waterfall.

what to do now?

Beauty calls to the chef to make green toona sooshi, much tastier than
Menu Food's stuff. The chef gathers the green toonas from TV's
backpack and from other kitties. The knives flash, the wasabi and
nip-ginger and nip sake are all served with the new fresh sooshi.

we will not be here on the iland much longer so lets eat fudz and
enjoy ourselfez while we can! fangu effurrkitty.
beauty
Old March 22nd 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Beauty, yu are kwite a girl! Ime sorry I haffint been arwond dis week. Owr
computer dyed. But Ime so prowd of yu!

Joey

Old March 22nd 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:29:22 GMT, "The Porter Cats"
wrote:

Beauty, yu are kwite a girl! Ime sorry I haffint been arwond dis week. Owr
computer dyed. But Ime so prowd of yu!

Joey

We is prowd ov both of you, Bear and Joey! You live on fiting
deteriorashion and asma effurryday. All we haf to fite is Beauty's
gourmay side.
Cinder

i am a gourmay and prowd ov it. so there is more ov me to smurgle.
beauty

.. .

Old March 22nd 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:23:38 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

just now, piglet, tv, mme anais and other kitties teleported the pot o
green toonas back from the irish skwirll at the waterfall.

what to do now?

Beauty calls to the chef to make green toona sooshi, much tastier than
Menu Food's stuff. The chef gathers the green toonas from TV's
backpack and from other kitties. The knives flash, the wasabi and
nip-ginger and nip sake are all served with the new fresh sooshi.

we will not be here on the iland much longer so lets eat fudz and
enjoy ourselfez while we can! fangu effurrkitty.
beauty

Dis iz furry impurresive, Beauty!

Well, I'ze certainly hungry, an I kno dat my Tiger will scoot right
ofur nekst to me when he smellz da sooshi!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/21/2007 11:24:53 PM
Old March 22nd 07, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sowndz lika plan to mineself, TV getz a large platter for hizsef anna hizown
wifekitty anna sitz bak down atta same table where dey wuz when da parti
started... mmmm deze iz gud, TV

Old March 24th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Beauty, yu are kwite a girl! Ime sorry I haffint been arwond dis week. Owr
computer dyed. But Ime so prowd of yu!

Joey

We is prowd ov both of you, Bear and Joey! You live on fiting
deteriorashion and asma effurryday. All we haf to fite is Beauty's
gourmay side.
Cinder

i am a gourmay and prowd ov it. so there is more ov me to smurgle.
beauty

Fangu bofe! Yu ar wunderful gurls!

Bear ann Joey