Dog misses his cat friend

Old January 11th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
theresa

Default Dog misses his cat friend

Dog in denial about pal cat's death

Jan. 10: In Manchester England, a family dog dug up the family cat's
grave, dragging the deceased animal into their owner's house. The dog
then placed the cat back into the basket they shared.
Old January 11th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"theresa" wrote in message
Dog in denial about pal cat's death

Jan. 10: In Manchester England, a family dog dug up the family cat's
grave, dragging the deceased animal into their owner's house. The dog
then placed the cat back into the basket they shared.

I don't know whether to go "Awww" or "Eeeeew"! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 11th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

theresa wrote:

Dog in denial about pal cat's death

Jan. 10: In Manchester England, a family dog dug up the family cat's
grave, dragging the deceased animal into their owner's house. The dog
then placed the cat back into the basket they shared.

Poor pup! I read this story and at the end it said that the family
had adopted another cat, so the dog has a new playmate.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 11th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
"theresa" wrote in message
Dog in denial about pal cat's death

Jan. 10: In Manchester England, a family dog dug up the family cat's
grave, dragging the deceased animal into their owner's house. The dog
then placed the cat back into the basket they shared.

I don't know whether to go "Awww" or "Eeeeew"! ;

Lor, see the post "Sweet Story". When I read it, I thought "Sweet Story"
wasn't quite appropriate!! ;oP

I know, I got that.

I just keep thinking about waking up and finding the dead cat you buried in
his basket - have you ever read Stephen King's "Pet Cemetary". That would
have *SO* freaked me out!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 11th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message

I just keep thinking about waking up and finding the dead cat you buried
in his basket - have you ever read Stephen King's "Pet Cemetary". That
would have *SO* freaked me out!

I agree. And no, I didn't think of Pet cematry, but I am now!! (Yikes)!!!

I don't know. My first reaction to this story was how sad it was.
More sad than scary. Maybe a bit gross, although, having loved the
cat, I probably would just be reminded by how much I missed it than
grossed out by the sight of its body.

I guess this depends on how long the cat had been buried before the
dog dug it up. If it had only been a short time, then the cat would
probaby still be pretty intact. In which case, I would most likely be
sobbing more than screaming.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 12th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 11, 12:03*pm, wrote:

I guess this depends on how long the cat had been buried before the
dog dug it up. If it had only been a short time, then the cat would
probaby still be pretty intact.

the cat had been buried the evening before

Boris (RB) AKA the Mad Hound of Limehouse when she was a puppy once
came into the house chewing on a bone and Tel and his parents wondered
where she had got it from. They then discovered the grave of their
previous dog had been dug up......

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs