I need to have a word...

Old July 27th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

Default I need to have a word...

... with the felines of Chez Wafflycat.

This morning I was watering the plants, letting the girls have a free-range,
fed them sweetcorn and then had to wrestle another shrew from the 'beak of
death' that is Cathode.

So I am going to have a word with the felines.

I shall simply point out that not only do the hens produce something edible
for the mere hoomins, in the form of delcious eggs, they also keep the
rodent population under control with apparent increase efficiency. Whereas
the felines....

.... hmm.....

;-)

Old July 27th 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wafflycat wrote:
.. with the felines of Chez Wafflycat.

This morning I was watering the plants, letting the girls have a
free-range, fed them sweetcorn and then had to wrestle another shrew
from the 'beak of death' that is Cathode.

So I am going to have a word with the felines.

I shall simply point out that not only do the hens produce something
edible for the mere hoomins, in the form of delcious eggs, they also
keep the rodent population under control with apparent increase
efficiency. Whereas the felines....

... hmm.....

;-)

If the laydeez start catching moles..........
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 29th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wafflycat wrote:
.. with the felines of Chez Wafflycat.

This morning I was watering the plants, letting the girls have a
free-range, fed them sweetcorn and then had to wrestle another shrew
from the 'beak of death' that is Cathode.

So I am going to have a word with the felines.

I shall simply point out that not only do the hens produce something
edible for the mere hoomins, in the form of delcious eggs, they also
keep the rodent population under control with apparent increase
efficiency. Whereas the felines....

... hmm.....

;-)

I keep finding dead shrews around our shed. I don't know which cat is
responsible. Wish they didn't kill shrews, though, as they are kind of
useful (insect-eaters that they are). scratching mosquito and gadfly
bites

The word gets out Dan M Cat anecdotes 6 May 2nd 05 12:04 AM
The Last Word CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 5 April 8th 05 12:53 AM
We need a word... Howard Berkowitz Cat anecdotes 9 December 26th 04 09:14 PM
your cat in 1 word JLove98905 Cat health & behaviour 128 October 10th 04 06:58 PM
There actually is a word for it Jerold Pearson Cat health & behaviour 6 December 27th 03 06:25 AM