Comforting the tiger

Old February 21st 09, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Comforting the tiger

I was working from home today, so at lunchtime I layed down for a nap.
Little Feet joined me, laying his head on my shoulder. After a few minutes,
we were both sound asleep.

I woke up to soft whimpers from Little Feet. I petted him and whispered
that everything was okay. His eyes popped open - wild eyes. He looked
scared. He took a quick look at me, made a soft sigh, and put a possessive
paw on my chest. He then snuggled in and went back to sleep.

I don't know what nightmare he had, but I'm glad that I was able to
comfort him.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 21st 09, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

I was working from home today, so at lunchtime I layed down for a nap.
Little Feet joined me, laying his head on my shoulder. After a few minutes,
we were both sound asleep.

I woke up to soft whimpers from Little Feet. I petted him and whispered
that everything was okay. His eyes popped open - wild eyes. He looked
scared. He took a quick look at me, made a soft sigh, and put a possessive
paw on my chest. He then snuggled in and went back to sleep.

I don't know what nightmare he had, but I'm glad that I was able to
comfort him.

He's such a sweetie. And he loves his daddy.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 22nd 09, 08:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

I was working from home today, so at lunchtime I layed down for a nap.
Little Feet joined me, laying his head on my shoulder. After a few
minutes,
we were both sound asleep.

I woke up to soft whimpers from Little Feet. I petted him and whispered
that everything was okay. His eyes popped open - wild eyes. He looked
scared. He took a quick look at me, made a soft sigh, and put a possessive
paw on my chest. He then snuggled in and went back to sleep.

I don't know what nightmare he had, but I'm glad that I was able to
comfort him.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Poor Little Feet. I'm glad you were there to comfort him too.
You're a good Pa
Bad dreams go away....and stay away!!
Mosey
Kyla