A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

This year's Jellicle Ball

Old October 28th 15, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default This year's Jellicle Ball

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 6:26:35 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
In case anyone was wondering, this year's Jellicle Ball will be on
October 27. Here near Chicatgo, the official full moon will be at 7:06
AM on that day.

I know it's very early, but we might want to start thinking about ideas
for places to hold it this year.

Amelia

Amelia,

So glad to see you again!!! I ran into Rebecca, and I just finished telling the Love Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie, when I thought I saw you through the crowd. How have you been?!?

Misty, the Black Panther
Old October 28th 15, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat
external usenet poster

Amelia,

So glad to see you again!!! I ran into Rebecca, and I just finished telling the Love Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie, when I thought I saw you through the crowd. How have you been?!?

Misty, the Black Panther

Misty! I have been doing pretty well, thanks. I'm feeling a little under
the weather right now, but not too bad. How about you? Did your human
decide not to join us this year?

Amelia

Old October 28th 15, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 5:04:46 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Amelia,

Misty, the Black Panther

Misty! I have been doing pretty well, thanks. I'm feeling a little under
the weather right now, but not too bad. How about you? Did your human
decide not to join us this year?

Amelia

Amelia

I've doing well but the Bobcat has had a lot of what he call "migraines" -- pain in the brain he calls it -- we've had a lot of rain, and he sleeps more than I do!!! Have the Bobcat join us?!? You know how he with the teleporter. I had to almost threaten him to have him come the time we had the Jellicle Ball / Halloween Bash to play the part of the "Mad Scientist". [Misty purrs at the remembrance and smiles]. When was that three years ago?!? At that Castle as I recall. The Orange and Black decoration was just right I thought. He is getting to be an old HC and his Parkinson's is getting worse. Tomorrow night -- or is is tonight already? -- he is going out to see Phantom of the Opera with some friends. We REALLY need to start thinking of next years Jellicle Ball.

Things have changed. I just read Rebecca the story of the 1st Jellicle Ball along the the Love Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie from from Bonnie's Grimoire, which was passed down to me. [Misty Purr/SIGHS]. We need to bring back the elegance of the Original Ball.