Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

Old October 28th 15, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:01:11 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey says "Good Morning everyone."
He takes Amelia by her paw and they head off for breakfast.
Ranger takes Pipps by her paw and they join Amelia and Mosey for
breakfast. PookyKat and Sqweex join them at their places.
Anyone else care to join usses asks Mosey?

We would be delighted, iffn der is room.

Dis is Mr. Crape's first Ball, and he is a little shy.

Azad, with a wide-eyed tabby in tow

Iowna sniffs a little kittah and sits by him. She gives him a very
easy nose boop then passes him 1/2 her bacon strip. Because he is
little and with the innocence of the young, he points at her eye as he
munches and asks what happened?

Iowna laughs, she's pretty sure he's talking about her remaining eye.
She tells him: 'Sumtimes you get sick anna no TED kin fix it. Dis
purricular one is mure a doggie thing but it don't hurt now anna I
learned all sorts of stuff frum it. Like, reading wif no eyes is
purrty cool! Ennyways, you's smell like a bery nice boy kittah! Iffin
you gets lost, I'll help you out.'

The wide eyed-tabby whishpers to her, 'are all the doggies here safe?'
He seems to tremble a little when he sees a few.

'Yes my new young friend, dey is all safe cat friends. Have no
worries'.

Old October 28th 15, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"Community Kitties" wrote in message
[As a group of sleepy kitties and dogs start to wake up from a lovely
post-mal nap, they realize that it is the day - the day of the last full
moon in October, the day of the Jellicle Ball. As they stretch and work
out the kinks (some making more popping and crackling sounds than others),
the soft hum of teleporter operating sounds repeatedly. Cats and other
guests from all over start to arrive, and find their way towards the
central area with tents set up.

As they look around they see a soft glow emanating from a nearby cave,
with soft white lights illuminating the path. A steady stream of Second
World cats emerges from the cave, and they welcome the First World
kitties, and offer special thanks to the local kitties.]

Pit2nya comes huffin an puffin an karryin hur luggage.
Sowee I yam layte...
I wyll try tu katsh op. Effurryting iz goin sooo we;ll. fangu awl...
Were kin I drop mine bagz? I'll chaynje laytur.

Pit2oonya

Old October 28th 15, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:00:41 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Oh, poor ol' Crape. Weh feel bad dat hym gotted sik n can't go Out anymore .
Wat's rong wif Crape?
When weh r home, weh are all indoor Cats.

Crape was an Out kitty, a "neighborhood" cat who spent a lot of time in our yard.

Mine hoomins kept an eye on him and took him to TED when he got sick.

He hadda urinary blockage, and mine hoomins decided "no more Out for you", since his diet had to be better controlled.

We figure dat he is 8 or 9 years old.

He's a nice boy, settling in da In furry well.

Oh, and I'ze just a spectator for da Calling, I believe Daisy-chan is doing
da speech dis year.

Really?
I hope Daisy Chan can give as good a speech as you did every year, Azad.
Srsly,
Azad

Mosey

Mosey