Cat has scabs

Old December 10th 04, 12:53 PM
Jerry

Default Cat has scabs

Little scabs keep popping up on my cat. They're all on his back. I used to
think they were caused by his scratching, but the latest one is in a rather
unlikely place for that to be the case. He's an indoor cat.

Does he need to go to the vet?

What could be the problem?

Accidental wounds?
Skin cancer?
Bugs or parasites?
Acne?

Old December 10th 04, 03:04 PM
Ron Herfurth

"Jerry" wrote in message
nk.net...
Little scabs keep popping up on my cat. They're all on his back. I used

think they were caused by his scratching, but the latest one is in a

rather
unlikely place for that to be the case. He's an indoor cat.

Does he need to go to the vet?

What could be the problem?

Accidental wounds?
Skin cancer?
Bugs or parasites?
Acne?

One of my outdoor has that reaction to flea bites. Revolution takes care of
it.

ron
charlottesville va

Old December 12th 04, 05:37 AM
Judy

"Jerry" wrote in message
nk.net...
Little scabs keep popping up on my cat. They're all on his back. I used
think they were caused by his scratching, but the latest one is in a
rather
unlikely place for that to be the case. He's an indoor cat.

Does he need to go to the vet?

What could be the problem?

Accidental wounds?
Skin cancer?
Bugs or parasites?
Acne?

The problem could be the result of any number of things and the only way you
can find the solution is to take him to the vet.