Need links!

Old April 19th 05, 02:45 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Need links!

Over on an e-mail list I'm on, there's someone who's normally a very
kind person (she fosters d-pets all the time) who now has a kitten she
plans to have declawed. I'm assuming she just doesn't realize what
she's about to do, so I need links to show her just why this is such a
bad move.

TIA!

Old April 19th 05, 05:05 AM
badwilson

http://amby.com/cat_site/declaw.html
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old April 19th 05, 05:11 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Karen had some very interesting things to say
about Need links!:

Over on an e-mail list I'm on, there's someone who's normally a very
kind person (she fosters d-pets all the time) who now has a kitten she
plans to have declawed. I'm assuming she just doesn't realize what
she's about to do, so I need links to show her just why this is such a
bad move.
TIA!

http://community-2.webtv.net/zuzu22/STOPDECLAWCOM/

Thanks for trying, gang, but I got the cyber equivalent of sticking
fingers in ears and yelling "LA LA LA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SO I'M
NOT GOING TO".

I unsubbed from that list, and told her her attitude toward cats was
why.

I just don't have the energy to fight hopeless battles. Megan, shut
up.

Old April 19th 05, 06:11 AM
-L.

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Thanks for trying, gang, but I got the cyber equivalent of sticking
fingers in ears and yelling "LA LA LA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SO I'M
NOT GOING TO".

I unsubbed from that list,

What list?

and told her her attitude toward cats was
why.

I just don't have the energy to fight hopeless battles. Megan, shut
up.

*WHAT* is THAT all about?

Even if you hate Megan, her website is THE best anti-declaw website on
the net. If you want info and data to change someone's mind, it's
there.

-L.

Old April 19th 05, 06:35 AM
Mary

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Karen had some very interesting things to say
about Need links!:

Over on an e-mail list I'm on, there's someone who's normally a very
kind person (she fosters d-pets all the time) who now has a kitten she
plans to have declawed. I'm assuming she just doesn't realize what
she's about to do, so I need links to show her just why this is such a
bad move.
TIA!

http://community-2.webtv.net/zuzu22/STOPDECLAWCOM/

Thanks for trying, gang, but I got the cyber equivalent of sticking
fingers in ears and yelling "LA LA LA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SO I'M
NOT GOING TO".

I unsubbed from that list, and told her her attitude toward cats was
why.

I am really sorry she would not listen to you. I hope someone else
will get through to her. What is the reason for her wanting to declaw
the cat?

Old April 19th 05, 02:51 PM
Karen

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Thanks for trying, gang, but I got the cyber equivalent of sticking
fingers in ears and yelling "LA LA LA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SO I'M
NOT GOING TO".

I unsubbed from that list,

What list?

and told her her attitude toward cats was
why.

I just don't have the energy to fight hopeless battles. Megan, shut
up.

*WHAT* is THAT all about?

Even if you hate Megan, her website is THE best anti-declaw website on
the net. If you want info and data to change someone's mind, it's
there.

-L.

She just meant Megan might now come on and rant at her for not hounding this
woman more.

Old April 19th 05, 08:15 PM
CatNipped

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Thanks for trying, gang, but I got the cyber equivalent of sticking
fingers in ears and yelling "LA LA LA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SO I'M
NOT GOING TO".

I unsubbed from that list,

What list?

and told her her attitude toward cats was
why.

I just don't have the energy to fight hopeless battles. Megan, shut
up.

*WHAT* is THAT all about?

Even if you hate Megan, her website is THE best anti-declaw website on
the net. If you want info and data to change someone's mind, it's
there.

-L.

Were you not here to see how Megan flamed Ginger-lyn for not keeping a
foster she adopted to someone whom she thought *might* - not would, but
*might* - declaw a cat? THAT is *WHAT* that is about. What are you now,
Megan's defender and protector???