It's raining, it's pouring

Old November 3rd 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default It's raining, it's pouring

my kitty cat is snoring

Persia is on one of the chairs snoring her head off. My mother had me put a
sheet over the living room sofa so Persia wouldn't shed on it. Well, it
never occurred to her Persia would take a liking to the Thai silk cushions
on the teak "elephant chairs". The chairs are patterned after the type that
are strapped on elephants to transport royalty in Thailand. Persia has made
herself quite at home on these silk cushions. As befits a queen, of course

Jill

Old November 3rd 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

jmcquown wrote:
my kitty cat is snoring

For no BW on that, you owe me a new laptop

Persia is on one of the chairs snoring her head off. My mother had me
put a sheet over the living room sofa so Persia wouldn't shed on it.
Well, it never occurred to her Persia would take a liking to the Thai
silk cushions on the teak "elephant chairs". The chairs are patterned
after the type that are strapped on elephants to transport royalty in
Thailand. Persia has made herself quite at home on these silk
cushions. As befits a queen, of course

Jill

You mother will (eventually) learn, ANYTHING can and will make a good
cat bed

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 3rd 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Nov 3, 9:00*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
my kitty cat is snoring

Persia is on one of the chairs snoring her head off. *My mother had me put a
sheet over the living room sofa so Persia wouldn't shed on it. *Well, it
never occurred to her Persia would take a liking to the Thai silk cushions
on the teak "elephant chairs". *The chairs are patterned after the type that
are strapped on elephants to transport royalty in Thailand. *Persia has made
herself quite at home on these silk cushions. *As befits a queen, of course

Jill

It is raining here too, with a bit of freezing rain. Rusty, at the
moment, is not
snoring. But at times he can snores up a storm.

Winnie
Old November 3rd 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
my kitty cat is snoring

Persia is on one of the chairs snoring her head off. My mother had me put
a sheet over the living room sofa so Persia wouldn't shed on it. Well, it
never occurred to her Persia would take a liking to the Thai silk cushions
on the teak "elephant chairs". The chairs are patterned after the type
that are strapped on elephants to transport royalty in Thailand. Persia
has made herself quite at home on these silk cushions. As befits a queen,
of course

Jill

I would love to see Persia riding on an elephant.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 3rd 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
my kitty cat is snoring

Persia is on one of the chairs snoring her head off. My mother had
me put a sheet over the living room sofa so Persia wouldn't shed on
it. Well, it never occurred to her Persia would take a liking to
the Thai silk cushions on the teak "elephant chairs". The chairs
are patterned after the type that are strapped on elephants to
transport royalty in Thailand. Persia has made herself quite at
home on these silk cushions. As befits a queen, of course

Jill

I would love to see Persia riding on an elephant.

ROFL! So would I! I wish I had my digital camera with me. These chairs
are so totally uncomfortable for anyone but a cat

Jill

Old November 3rd 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hey Girl, where was the BW on that one? I now have tea all over the
keyboard and the desk.

Old November 4th 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Nov 3, 11:47 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
my kitty cat is snoring

Persia is on one of the chairs snoring her head off. My mother had
me put a sheet over the living room sofa so Persia wouldn't shed on
it. Well, it never occurred to her Persia would take a liking to
the Thai silk cushions on the teak "elephant chairs". The chairs
are patterned after the type that are strapped on elephants to
transport royalty in Thailand. Persia has made herself quite at
home on these silk cushions. As befits a queen, of course

Jill

I would love to see Persia riding on an elephant.

ROFL! So would I! I wish I had my digital camera with me. These
chairs are so totally uncomfortable for anyone but a cat

Jill

No doubt the m.f. penalty for failing to turn one's clock hands back -
other than
appearing stupid in church - would be to be strapped into a teak
elephant chair
facing a toilet paper roll inserted the way you don't like it in its
holder
Perhaps I'm one of few here who completely comprehends your mother's
situation in the hospital, and I don't have to ask you any asinine
questions
about it. Purrs for her, hugs for you, and this: I personally have
looked the
Grim Reaper in his face (he don't look like the cartoons) and here I
am, thanks
to a helluva lotta medical people. Teak elephant chair sentences for
the
anal-retentive who if I get my druthers may face similar horrors in
future as
they lack empathy now. Familiarity breeds understanding.

LOL I getcha. And thanks, hop

Jill

It's pouring! Pat Cat anecdotes 3 May 16th 07 05:10 PM
Ping Hopitus: It's raining! Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 0 July 25th 05 02:21 AM
No, Persia, it's Raining! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 23 November 26th 04 03:54 AM
Pouring down rain... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 10 May 2nd 04 03:57 AM
Raining jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 September 15th 03 10:11 PM