My Mom, 1942 - 2008

Old November 4th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ChildFree23

Default My Mom, 1942 - 2008

For those who don't already know, my mom (GranMeowmie to the
cats) has been battling leukemia since July 2007. Early
yesterday, around 1:05 AM, she lost her battle. I was in the
hospital with her, holding her hand, when she was pronounced. My
dad, my sister (who flew down from Indiana), and I spent most of
yesterday making funeral arrangements. I don't want to seem like
I'm begging, but if anyone would like to make a donation to the
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of America, her name is Hermine
Hanoka.

As for the cats, Kitty is holding a grudge against my sister
because she was rushed off to TED's this morning, and Lilith is
hiding somewhere -- or might have teleported to Iowa to go
exploring with her winkwink, Sammy Mahoney ;-)

I'm sitting Shivah for 3 - 5 days (haven't decided yet), so my
appearances online may be scarce for a while.

Thank you for listening,
Debby Hanoka
Boca Raton, FL

Old November 4th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

ChildFree23 wrote:
[...]

You have my deepest condolences Deb. Purrs for your broken heart.

Jill
Old November 4th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

My sincere sympathy to you and your family.

(((((((((Debbie)))))))))

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old November 4th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

(((((Debby and family)))))

purrs and prayers on the way

Old November 4th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

[...]

Peace and good memories to you and to your family

Jo

Old November 4th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
For those who don't already know, my mom (GranMeowmie to the cats) has
been battling leukemia since July 2007. Early yesterday, around 1:05 AM,
she lost her battle.

Condolences. The loss of a mother is dreadful. I lost mine in 03, so I
know. Purrs for your heart and to come to terms with it eventually.
Thinking about you.

Tweed

Old November 4th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

(((((((((((Debby)))))))))))
My sincerest sympathies for you as well.
I lit a candle, The group is MomH.
Love
Kyla

"Joy"

Old November 4th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

[...]

We will pray for the peaceful repose of your
Mother's soul. God bless and condolences to
you and your loved ones.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 5th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

[...]

I'm so sorry.

Pam S.