Mom's out of ICU

Old November 4th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Mom's out of ICU

They've transferred her to a room and she's doing well. Thanks for all the
good wishes. I'll be over there bright and early tomorrow with some flowers
for her. Don't know when to expect her home but I've arranged hospice care
to come help out.

Jill

Old November 4th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Glad you are getting some help. My husband wouldn't allow it and I was the
one that lost myself. Purrs for your health and well being as well as
comfort for your Mother.

Old November 4th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
They've transferred her to a room and she's doing well. Thanks for all
the good wishes. I'll be over there bright and early tomorrow with some
flowers for her. Don't know when to expect her home but I've arranged
hospice care to come help out.

Jill

That sounds better than what you expected. I hope things continue to go
well.

Joy

Old November 5th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:22:23 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

They've transferred her to a room and she's doing well. Thanks for all the
good wishes. I'll be over there bright and early tomorrow with some flowers
for her. Don't know when to expect her home but I've arranged hospice care
to come help out.

I'm glad your moms doing okay!
Old November 5th 08, 10:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
They've transferred her to a room and she's doing well. Thanks for
all the good wishes. I'll be over there bright and early tomorrow
with some flowers for her. Don't know when to expect her home but
I've arranged hospice care to come help out.

Jill

I'm glad to hear she's doing well. Take some time for you and Persia, you
need to recharge your batteries.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 5th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Very happy to hear that the surgery was successful - continuing purrs for
her speedy recovery and also many purrs for you as you must be worn out.
Christine

Old November 5th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
They've transferred her to a room and she's doing well. Thanks for all
the good wishes. I'll be over there bright and early tomorrow with some
flowers for her. Don't know when to expect her home but I've arranged
hospice care to come help out.

Jill

That's great news, Jill. We'll keep sending purrs for her continued good
progress, and I hope she comes home soon.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mom's Cat Cacciatore Billy Colburn Cat anecdotes 0 March 30th 08 02:46 AM
Mom's Inner Cat GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 2 December 16th 07 05:04 AM
Mom's Tycho Karen Cat anecdotes 17 May 31st 07 10:10 PM
So my mom's cat seems to be doing a little better... Bluesman Cat health & behaviour 10 March 3rd 04 11:43 PM
My mom's cat is so sweet Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 February 27th 04 01:30 PM