Kyla

Old February 4th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Kyla

I lived for 15 years that was in chronic pain. Sometimes all the pills in
the world don't help. Friends listen to he not so happy stuff as well as
the other. Does heat on your knees or cold help"

Rainbows and warm breezes to you and your furballs

Old February 4th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Granby"
I lived for 15 years that was in chronic pain. Sometimes all the pills in
the world don't help.

It really sucks doesn't it?? I had them both replaced in 2001, was really
doing well, until May 2, 2002 when we were in a bad car accident and know I
can't walk without my walker and am in intense pain all my waking hours.

Friends listen to he not so happy stuff as well as
the other.

Thanks

Does heat on your knees or cold help"

Heat works the best...I rub some ointment on my support hose.
If I didn't wear my hose, my knees would fall apart

Rainbows and warm breezes to you and your furballs

Thank you Granby...you're so sweet
PURRS back at you for your kindness and caring.
And prayers for -your- pain.
I've lit a couple of candles today already.
Kyla

Old February 4th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:36:01 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

"Granby"
[quoted text muted]

It really sucks doesn't it?? I had them both replaced in 2001, was really
doing well, until May 2, 2002 when we were in a bad car accident and know I
can't walk without my walker and am in intense pain all my waking hours.

My knees aren't nearly that bad off (torn medial meniscus in the left,
arthritis in the right), but I find that arnica gel helps. Have you tried
that?

Dan
Old February 5th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:36:01 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

"Granby"
[quoted text muted]

It really sucks doesn't it?? I had them both replaced in 2001, was
really
doing well, until May 2, 2002 when we were in a bad car accident and know
can't walk without my walker and am in intense pain all my waking hours.

My knees aren't nearly that bad off (torn medial meniscus in the left,
arthritis in the right), but I find that arnica gel helps. Have you tried
that?

Dan

OWCH!! No I haven't tried that gel...does it have menthol in it?
Mine does and it does help
PUUUUrs to you for your healing
Kyla