Gifts from the Kitty

Old February 3rd 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon

Default Gifts from the Kitty

I have a 6 year old indoor neutered male. Whenever I go away - for an
hour or two even - and come home, he leaves his little puff ball by
the door. What does this mean??? Is this like the outside kitties do
with real mice???

My kitty before him, also a male, had a stuffed rat that he would
leave in the bedroom hallway for me when I was out.

Do your kitties do this too?
Sharon
Old February 3rd 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon

Yes, he does make a funny little noise when he has this in his mouth!
Aw..... so cute.

I am so sorry about your loss, Matthew. They are all such special
creatures, aren't they?

On Feb 3, 4:38�pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Sharon" wrote in message

I have a 6 year old indoor neutered male. �Whenever I go away - for an
hour or two even - and come home, he leaves his little puff ball by
the door. �What does this mean??? �Is this like the outside kitties do
with real mice???

My kitty before him, also a male, had a stuffed rat that he would
leave in the bedroom hallway for me when I was out.

Do your kitties do this too?
Sharon

This is a hunting instinct. �You are something he respects and loves �this
is a honor for them to do this

My spirit always did this before he passed away. �He used to make a certain
meow when he had it in his mouth. �he used to bring it to me for a treat.
God how I miss him

Old February 4th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Sharon" wrote in message
I have a 6 year old indoor neutered male. Whenever I go away - for an
hour or two even - and come home, he leaves his little puff ball by
the door. What does this mean??? Is this like the outside kitties do
with real mice???

My kitty before him, also a male, had a stuffed rat that he would
leave in the bedroom hallway for me when I was out.

Do your kitties do this too?
Sharon

Dante likes to drag his stuff onto the bed before he goes to sleep. So I
once awakened with five drinking straws on my bed. Another day, he dragged
his feather wand (he likes to drag that around the house) onto the bed.

Old February 5th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Kreisleriana"
"Sharon"
I have a 6 year old indoor neutered male. Whenever I go away - for an
hour or two even - and come home, he leaves his little puff ball by
the door. What does this mean??? Is this like the outside kitties do
with real mice???

My kitty before him, also a male, had a stuffed rat that he would
leave in the bedroom hallway for me when I was out.

Do your kitties do this too?
Sharon

Dante likes to drag his stuff onto the bed before he goes to sleep. So I
once awakened with five drinking straws on my bed. Another day, he
dragged his feather wand (he likes to drag that around the house) onto the
bed.

My cats are really wierd. If their dry food bowls are empty, they leave
fuzzy pipe cleaner toys in them...and cat toys in our bed.
When I had to scold Pookie, a while back, for getting up on my nightstand
and throwing things off, for attention in the middle of the night, I did
like Cat Fancy Magazine said to do about disciplining a cat, by giving Pooks
a flick on his ear and saying NO!!...that didn't work, so I used the other
method, I gently tapped the end of his nose and said NO!! Get down!!..what
did he do?? He got mad at me and went into my bathroom and started slamming
the lower cupboard doors loudly. LOL..
Now, I just have to threaten him with a spray bottle if he misbehaves
He's the one who loves to eat cellophane...wierdo!!
But he's such a love, it's hard to get mad at him any more
Pookie was right by Mutt when Mutt passed on to The Bridge last December.
Meows
Kyla

Old February 6th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 5, 12:58*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
He's the one who loves to eat cellophane...wierdo!!

Not weird at all both Fugazi and Isis (Both RB) did it all the time,
they seemed to use it rather than grass although kitty grass was on
offer because they'd have a marathon cellophane chewing session and
then throw up

Dunzi also sometimes chews cellophane

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 6th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Lesley"
On Feb 5, 12:58 pm, "Kyla =^..^="
He's the one who loves to eat cellophane...wierdo!!

Not weird at all both Fugazi and Isis (Both RB) did it all the time,
they seemed to use it rather than grass although kitty grass was on
offer because they'd have a marathon cellophane chewing session and
then throw up

Lovely to clean up, eh?

Dunzi also sometimes chews cellophane

LOL...wondering what the attraction is

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 6th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Dunzi also sometimes chews cellophane
LOL...wondering what the attraction is

My Muriel used to like licking polythene bags. They had to be the
low-density type (the heavier softer stuff that doesn't rustle)
and white was the tastiest colour.

Sometimes this was because whe was thirsty, sometimes it seemed to
be just because bags are yummy.

I used to chew the edge of my sheets in bed when I was a kid and
liked sucking slightly soapy wet flannels. So maybe we were just
kindred spirits and she was lucky enough to live in a less deprived
age than my polythene-bag-free childhood.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====