Cat Wake Up Call

Old October 26th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Cat Wake Up Call

Forgot if it was this group or another, anyway, it's worth posting twice for
those who may have missed it:
http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=614

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 26th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:54:42 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=614

I have seen links to this video posted on many bulletin boards.

I have watched it every time I find a link to it.

This is one of the best videos I've seen in a very long time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha
Old October 26th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote
Forgot if it was this group or another, anyway, it's worth posting twice
for those who may have missed it:
http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=614

Thanks, that was my first view - neat!

Luckily (for me) I've responded to the needs of my gang by quitting my pit
before they've had to take the extremest measures....

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old October 26th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forgot if it was this group or another, anyway, it's worth posting twice
for those who may have missed it:
http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=614

This is all over the net now! As Homer Simpson says, "It's funny because
it's truuuuue!"

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 26th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Forgot if it was this group or another, anyway, it's worth posting twice
for those who may have missed it:
http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=614

This is all over the net now! As Homer Simpson says, "It's funny because
it's truuuuue!"

Homer also said, "The Internet is on computers now!"

Joyce
Old November 1st 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

CatNipped wrote:

Forgot if it was this group or another, anyway, it's worth posting twice for
those who may have missed it:
http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=614

Thanks for the laugh, CN!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Wake up call.....BITTY STYLE!!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 11 June 15th 07 07:20 PM
#$^&*(()*^%$ What a wake-up call! Ginger-lyn Cat anecdotes 9 June 10th 07 08:17 AM
Wake-up call Singh Cat anecdotes 4 September 3rd 05 01:29 PM
Hey, wake up in there! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 7 February 16th 04 08:12 PM
Not how I want to wake up Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 11 August 24th 03 11:48 PM