I Wuz Brave

Old January 20th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default I Wuz Brave

Hello all,

Francesca reporting. Today, Meowmy's Meowmy came over and she and
Meowmy did a lot of what Meowmy calls Hows Werk. Grand-Meowmy sat in
Meowmy's chare for a while furst, so of course, I had to check her
out. She's not bad at ear scritching and stroking me, altho not as
good as Meowmy. Nina wuzn't very brave--she hid unner the bed quilt.
Until GrandMeowmy had been in the house for about too howurs, and Nina
realized she might not be as danjerous as she first thott.

But I stuck around, even when Big Suck (the vacuum cleaner) came out
of the closet. I TRIED to tell Grand Meowmy that Meowmy just ran Big
Suck yesterday and it didn't need to come outa the closet again today,
but she turned it on anyway. So I hid until she turned it off, again.

The house is much cleaner, at least in the spot where Grand Meowmy
cleaned, now. And there's more room for Nina and Me to sit on the
table and watch Meowmy do her art work, now.

I think I like Grand Meowmy. But I wish she wouldn't run Big Suck!

Francesca.
Old January 20th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Shiral" wrote in message
[...]

GRANDMAZ R GRATE. I HAS A GUD WUN. SHEEZ DA WUN HOO NOTISSD ME IN DA
SHELTER PLAYSS!! SHEE TOL MOMMY LUK AT DAT WUN, HEEZ SO KYOOT!!!

Old January 20th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Shiral wrote:
[...]

Yoo very very brave. I hates dat sucky monster I goes outside wen meowmie
gets it out.
Boyfie
...Wot a wimp I not afraid of sucky monster nor noffink acktusley
Kitty FC

Old February 5th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default GrandMeowmy Came Bak was I Wuz Brave

On Jan 19, 10:25*pm, Shiral wrote:
[...]

GrandMeowmy came over agin yesterday. This time, she kleaned another
corner of da livingroom while I watched her. Nina stayed under the
covers again. I wuz glad she didn't run Big Suck as much on dis
vizit. She just wiped off my favorite perches with an icky wet rag.
She also talked alot about Cat Hair. Well, hello! Whut does she THINK
Nina and Pan and me would shed--parrot feathers?

Meowmy's bin on a big kleaning kick around here lately. Da kitchen is
much kleaner now, but it kinda smells like that cleaner stuff outa
bottles. Makes me wanna sneeze!

Francesca

Old February 5th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Shiral wrote:

GrandMeowmy came over agin yesterday. This time, she kleaned another
corner of da livingroom while I watched her. Nina stayed under the
covers again. I wuz glad she didn't run Big Suck as much on dis
vizit. She just wiped off my favorite perches with an icky wet rag.
She also talked alot about Cat Hair. Well, hello! Whut does she THINK
Nina and Pan and me would shed--parrot feathers?

Meowmy's bin on a big kleaning kick around here lately. Da kitchen is
much kleaner now, but it kinda smells like that cleaner stuff outa
bottles. Makes me wanna sneeze!

Francesca,

Could you please send your GrandMeowmy to my place? I have lots of Cat
Hair she could talk about.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.