Purrs, please

Old January 28th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Purrs, please

Kreisleriana wrote:

I often get a little itchy in the winter, nothing too serious. This year, I
seem to have a near-full-body case of dermatitis. I feel as if I am being
slowly roasted over an open flame. The areas of itching are too big for
those little bottles of ointment, although I am earnestly trying to stay
moisturized. This winter has been one stupid thing after another for me.
Could you please purr that my skin calms down soon? I am off to take an
oatmeal bath.

UGH, that sounds miserable! I get these bouts of extreme itchiness in
specific places (on my forearms, backs of my hands, and my feet), not
sure what causes it, but I find that pretty miserable. I can't even
imagine what it must be like to have your whole body involved.

Is there a systemic medication you could take for this? If it's dryness
that's causing it, could you install a humidifier in your bedroom or
elsewhere in your house?

Anti-itching purrs on the way!

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Old January 28th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"Ann"

Ann

Purrs on the was from here too
Kyla

Old January 28th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Kreisleriana wrote:
Could you please purr that my skin calms down soon? I am off to take an
oatmeal bath.

Purrs.... oatmeal bath sounds yummy... do you add cinnamon?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 28th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
Could you please purr that my skin calms down soon? I am off to take an
oatmeal bath.

Purrs.... oatmeal bath sounds yummy... do you add cinnamon?

Actually, when my skin is feeling good, I've been known to use this stuff:
http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/...uns-shower-gel
It smells absolutely unreal.

Old January 29th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:30:52 -0500, "Kreisleriana"
wrote:

I often get a little itchy in the winter, nothing too serious. This year, I
seem to have a near-full-body case of dermatitis. I feel as if I am being
slowly roasted over an open flame. The areas of itching are too big for
those little bottles of ointment, although I am earnestly trying to stay
moisturized. This winter has been one stupid thing after another for me.
Could you please purr that my skin calms down soon? I am off to take an
oatmeal bath.

purrs on the way
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

Old January 29th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kreisleriana wrote:
I often get a little itchy in the winter, nothing too serious. This year, I
seem to have a near-full-body case of dermatitis. I feel as if I am being
slowly roasted over an open flame. The areas of itching are too big for
those little bottles of ointment, although I am earnestly trying to stay
moisturized. This winter has been one stupid thing after another for me.
Could you please purr that my skin calms down soon? I am off to take an
oatmeal bath.

Purrs that the oatmeal eases the itching.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 30th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-01-28 08:30:52 -0600, "Kreisleriana" said:

I often get a little itchy in the winter, nothing too serious. This
year, I seem to have a near-full-body case of dermatitis. I feel as if
I am being slowly roasted over an open flame. The areas of itching are
too big for those little bottles of ointment, although I am earnestly
trying to stay moisturized. This winter has been one stupid thing
after another for me. Could you please purr that my skin calms down
soon? I am off to take an oatmeal bath.

I hope you get to feeling better soon!! Does antihistamine help? That
is the only thing that helps when I get itchy.

Old January 30th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-01-28 08:30:52 -0600, "Kreisleriana" said:

I often get a little itchy in the winter, nothing too serious. This
year, I seem to have a near-full-body case of dermatitis. I feel as if
I am being slowly roasted over an open flame. The areas of itching are
too big for those little bottles of ointment, although I am earnestly
trying to stay moisturized. This winter has been one stupid thing
after another for me. Could you please purr that my skin calms down
soon? I am off to take an oatmeal bath.

Try zyrtec. You can get it over the counter now.

Old January 30th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
I often get a little itchy in the winter, nothing too serious. This year,
I seem to have a near-full-body case of dermatitis. I feel as if I am
being slowly roasted over an open flame. The areas of itching are too big
for those little bottles of ointment, although I am earnestly trying to
stay moisturized. This winter has been one stupid thing after another for
me. Could you please purr that my skin calms down soon? I am off to take
an oatmeal bath.

I was a horribly allergic child to many things so I am there with you,
Theresa. I know that itching. I grew out of most of it. Not all.
Lots of purrs and big hugs for your skin to behave

Tweed

Job purrs, please Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 28 May 30th 07 10:21 PM
Thank you for the purrs Joy Cat anecdotes 22 October 24th 06 04:33 PM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
purrs please Gracecat Cat anecdotes 102 August 20th 04 03:46 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM